[FrenchFilmNews] 20th SFFF • FINAL DAY! Wednesday, June 30: LAST CHANCE TO RENT the thriller APPEARANCES & THE SHORT FILM PROGRAM. Rent them today, you frenchhave 3 days to start watching!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:19:11 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

*LAST CHANCE, LAST FILMS!*

*The Sacramento French Film Festival is over.The last two programs
available for rental, the feature *
*APPEARANCES
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/appearances/>**&
the** 20th
SFFF SHORT FILM PROGRAM
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/bundle/20th-sfff-short-film-program/>*

*are leaving our Streaming Platform today,**Wednesday, June 30 @ Noon PDT.*

*Rent them before they are gone!**Once you rent a film, you have 3 days to
start watching it.*
*[image: Les Aparences] [image: shorts]*

*• **APPEARANCES
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/appearances/>*, an
elegant comedy of manners that turns into a gripping Hitchcockian thriller.
*RENT & WATCH APPEARANCES HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/appearances/>*

*• **20th SFFF SHORT FILM PROGRAM
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/bundle/20th-sfff-short-film-program/>*,
including 8 short films of various genres and themes.
*RENT & WATCH THE SHORT FILM PROGRAM HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/bundle/20th-sfff-short-film-program/>*

*2021 VIRTUAL STORE*

*VIRTUAL POP UP STORE
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival> for
shirts, bags & hoodies!*

[image: hoodies] [image: women] [image: men][image: bags]

As we did last year, we have partnered with Garage Champs, a local
Sacramento printing company to provide the 20th Sacramento French Film
Festival collector t-shirts, tote bags, and NEW this year, hoodies,
designed by Dane Henas Design. Your purchase supports the Sacramento French
Film Festival.

Our Web Store will remain open until Wednesday, July 07 at 11:59pm PDT.
Orders are produced at the end of the three-week sales period and shipped
out the following week directly to you. As always thank you for your love
and support. *Visit the Store!
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>*

*POSTER STORE <https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>*

[image: poster]
Artwork by Jermaine Deandre Tilson / Design by Dane Henas Design

*VISIT OUR SQUARE STORE TO ORDER OUR 2021 POSTER!*
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO
VIRTUALLY & IN THEATERS