[FrenchFilmNews] 20th SFFF • Tuesday, June 29 • LAST CHANCE TO RENT the feelgood summer comedy ALL HANDS ON DECK: Available till Noon PDT, rent it today, you have 3 days to start watching it! + the elegant thriller APPEARANCES & The SHORT FILM PROGRAM still available to rent till tomorrow, Wednesday, June 30 @ Noon PDT!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 10:02:32 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

LAST CHANCE !

[image: A l'abordage]

*ALL HANDS ON DECK
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/all-hands-on-deck/>*,
the endearing summer comedy that everyone is raving about is leaving our
Platform today, Tuesday, June 29, @ Noon PDT, rent it before it's gone!

*RENT & WATCH ALL HANDS ON DECK HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/all-hands-on-deck/>*
*Once you rent a film, you have 3 days to start watching it.*

*AVAILABLE TILL TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30*

*[image: Les Aparences] [image: shorts]*

*APPEARANCES
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/appearances/>*, the
elegant comedy of manners that turns into Hitchcockian thriller & the *20th
SFFF SHORT FILM PROGRAM
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/bundle/20th-sfff-short-film-program/>*,
including 8 short films of various genres and themes, remain available to
rent & watch on our Streaming Platform *till Wednesday, June 30 @ Noon PDT,
Final Day of the 20th SFFF! *

*• **RENT & WATCH APPEARANCES HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/appearances/>.*

*• **RENT & WATCH THE SHORT FILM PROGRAM HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/bundle/20th-sfff-short-film-program/>*
.

*Once you rent a film, you have 3 days to start watching it.*

*2021 VIRTUAL STORE*

*VIRTUAL POP UP STORE
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival> for
shirts, bags & hoodies!*

[image: hoodies] [image: women] [image: men][image: bags]

As we did last year, we have partnered with Garage Champs, a local
Sacramento printing company to provide the 20th Sacramento French Film
Festival collector t-shirts, tote bags, and NEW this year, hoodies,
designed by Dane Henas Design. Your purchase supports the Sacramento French
Film Festival.

Our Web Store will remain open until Wednesday, July 07 at 11:59pm PDT.
Orders are produced at the end of the three-week sales period and shipped
out the following week directly to you. As always thank you for your love
and support. *Visit the Store!
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>*

*POSTER STORE <https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>*

[image: poster]
Artwork by Jermaine Deandre Tilson / Design by Dane Henas Design

*VISIT OUR SQUARE STORE TO ORDER OUR 2021 POSTER!*
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO
VIRTUALLY & IN THEATERS