[FrenchFilmNews] 20th SFFF Day 11: Monday, June 28 • Join our Closing Zoom Discussion @ 6:30pm + 2 Feature Films & 1 Short Film Program still available to rent!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:42:35 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

LE JOURNAL DU
20th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL
DAY 11 *•* MONDAY, JUNE 28

WHAT'S UP TODAY AT THE 20th SFFF?

The 20th Sacramento French Film Festival is coming to an end (*final day
for rental will be Wednesday, June 30 @ Noon PDT*)... There is no new
release today but you can still rent two feature films and the Short Film
Program. Tonight we'll meet one last time on Zoom!

• Join us tonight at 6:30pm for a Closing Zoom Discussion of A SON +
APPEARANCES with le Professeur Kevin Elstob!
*Join Zoom Discussion: https://csus.zoom.us/j/84986323794
<https://csus.zoom.us/j/84986323794>*
*Questions about the discussion? Email kelstob at csus.edu <kelstob at csus.edu>.*

• *ALL HANDS ON DECK
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/all-hands-on-deck/>*,
the endearing summer comedy road movie that everyone is raving about -it is
our own “Coup de Coeur” this year!- & *APPEARANCES
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/appearances/>*, the
elegant comedy of manners that turns into Hitchcockian thriller, are still
available to rent & watch on our Streaming Platform!

• You can also rent the *20th SFFF SHORT FILM PROGRAM
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/bundle/20th-sfff-short-film-program/>*,
including 8 short films of various genres and themes to enjoy!

*All Hands on Deck is available for rental till tomorrow, Tuesday, June
29 @ Noon PDT. Appearances & the 20th SFFF Short Film Program are available
till Wednesday, June 30 @ Noon PDT, Final Day of the 20th SFFF! *

*• MONDAY, JUNE 28* *•*
AVAILABLE TO RENT
ON OUR STREAMING PLATFORM

[image: A l'abordage] [image: Les Aparences] [image: shorts]
*Once you rent a film, you have 3 days to start watching it.*

• The endearing summer comedy *ALL HANDS ON DECK*
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/all-hands-on-deck/> by
Guillaume Brac is available for rental: Saturday, June 26, 2021 @ Noon PDT →
* Tuesday, June 29 @ Noon PDTRENT & WATCH ALL HANDS ON DECK HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/all-hands-on-deck/>.*

• The elegant Hitchcockian thriller *APPEARANCES
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/appearances/>* by
Marc Fitoussi is available for rental: Sunday, June 27, 2021 @ Noon
PDT →* Wednesday,
June 30 @ Noon PDT*
*RENT & WATCH APPEARANCES HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/appearances/>.*

• The *20th SFFF SHORT FILM PROGRAM
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/bundle/20th-sfff-short-film-program/>*
is
available for rental: Friday, June 18, 2021 @ Noon PDT →* Wednesday, June
30 @ Noon PDT*
*RENT & WATCH THE SHORT FILM PROGRAM HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/bundle/20th-sfff-short-film-program/>*
.

*• MONDAY, JUNE 28 •CLOSING ZOOM DISCUSSION*

*Join our Closing Zoom Discussion with le Professeur Kevin Elstob on
Monday, June 28 @ 6:30pm.*
We will discuss *APPEARANCES* & *A SON*.
*Join Zoom Discussion: https://csus.zoom.us/j/84986323794
<https://csus.zoom.us/j/84986323794>*
*Questions about the discussion? Email kelstob at csus.edu <kelstob at csus.edu>.*

*2021 VIRTUAL STORE*

*VIRTUAL POP UP STORE
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival> for
shirts, bags & hoodies!*

[image: hoodies] [image: women] [image: men][image: bags]

As we did last year, we have partnered with Garage Champs, a local
Sacramento printing company to provide the 20th Sacramento French Film
Festival collector t-shirts, tote bags, and NEW this year, hoodies,
designed by Dane Henas Design. Your purchase supports the Sacramento French
Film Festival.

Our Web Store will remain open until Wednesday, July 07 at 11:59pm PDT.
Orders are produced at the end of the three-week sales period and shipped
out the following week directly to you. As always thank you for your love
and support. *Visit the Store!
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>*

*POSTER STORE <https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>*

[image: poster]
Artwork by Jermaine Deandre Tilson / Design by Dane Henas Design

*VISIT OUR SQUARE STORE TO ORDER OUR 2021 POSTER!*
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO
VIRTUALLY & IN THEATERS