[FrenchFilmNews] LAST CHANCE TO RENT the captivating drama from Tunisia, starring the 2021 César Winner for Best Actor: Sami Bouajila, ** A SON ** Available till Noon PDT Today • Rent it today, you have 3 days to start watching it!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 09:41:39 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

LAST CHANCE!

*The captivating family drama from Tunisia, starring Sami Bouajila, winner
of the 2021 César for Best Actor,  **is leaving our platform today! *
Rent it before it's gone.
*A SON* <https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/a-son/>* by
Mehdi Barsaoui*

*Available for rental till Noon PDT today, Monday, June 28.**Once you rent
a film, you have 3 days to start watching it.*

[image: Un fils]
*RENT & WATCH A SON HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/a-son/>*.

*Join our Closing Zoom Discussion of A SON with le Professeur Kevin Elstob,
today, Monday, June 28 @ 6:30pm.**Join Zoom
Discussion: https://csus.zoom.us/j/84986323794
<https://csus.zoom.us/j/84986323794>*
*Questions about the discussion? Email kelstob at csus.edu <kelstob at csus.edu>.*

*2021 VIRTUAL STORE for Shirts & Posters*
*VIRTUAL POP UP STORE
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival> for
shirts, bags & hoodies!*

[image: hoodies] [image: women] [image: men][image: bags]

As we did last year, we have partnered with Garage Champs, a local
Sacramento printing company to provide the 20th Sacramento French Film
Festival collector t-shirts, tote bags, and NEW this year, hoodies,
designed by Dane Henas Design. Your purchase supports the Sacramento French
Film Festival.

Our Web Store will remain open until Wednesday, July 07 at 11:59pm PDT.
Orders are produced at the end of the three-week sales period and shipped
out the following week directly to you. As always thank you for your love
and support. *Visit the Store!
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>*

*POSTER STORE <https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>*

[image: poster]
Artwork by Jermaine Deandre Tilson / Design by Dane Henas Design

*VISIT OUR SQUARE STORE TO ORDER A POSTER!*
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO
VIRTUALLY & IN THEATERS
SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org <https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

--
Cécile Mouette Downs,
Chevalier de l'ordre des Arts et Lettres