[FrenchFilmNews] LAST CHANCE TO RENT the dramatic environmental thriller **RED SOIL** Available till Noon PDT Today • Rent it today, you have 3 days to start watching it!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 09:11:41 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

*LAST CHANCE TO RENT*

*RED SOIL* <https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/red-soil/>

by Farid Bentoumi

*Available for rental till Noon PDT, today, Sunday, June 27*
Once you rent a film, you have 3 days to start watching it!

[image: Red Soil]
In this Erin Brockovich-style thriller, a young nurse who uncovers an
environmental scandal must choose between her family
and her convictions.
*RENT & WATCH RED SOIL HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/red-soil/>*

*2021 VIRTUAL STORE*

[image: hoodies] [image: women] [image: men][image: bags]

*VIRTUAL POP UP STORE
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival> for
shirts, bags & hoodies!*As we did last year, we have partnered with Garage
Champs, a local Sacramento printing company to provide the 20th Sacramento
French Film Festival collector t-shirts, tote bags, and NEW this year,
hoodies, designed by Dane Henas Design. Your purchase supports the
Sacramento French Film Festival.

Our Web Store will remain open until Wednesday, July 07 at 11:59pm PDT.
Orders are produced at the end of the three-week sales period and shipped
out the following week directly to you. As always thank you for your love
and support. *Visit the Store!
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>*

[image: poster]
Artwork by Jermaine Deandre Tilson / Design by Dane Henas Design

*VISIT OUR SQUARE STORE TO ORDER A POSTER!*
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO
VIRTUALLY & IN THEATERS