[FrenchFilmNews] LAST CHANCE TO RENT **DELETE HISTORY** & **JOSEP** • Available till Noon PDT Today • Rent the films today, you have 3 days to start watching them.

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 08:38:00 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

LAST CHANCE!

*  The quirky anarchist comedy DELETE HISTORY
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/delete-history/> & t*
*he stunning animated war drama JOSEP
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/josep/>are both
leaving our Platform today at Noon PDT.*

*RENT THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!*(Once you rent the films, you have 3 days
to start watching them).

[image: Delete History] [image: Josep]

*•* *DELETE HISTORY*
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/delete-history/> is
available for rental: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 @ Noon PDT → Friday, June 25 @
Noon PDT. *RENT & WATCH DELETE HISTORY HERE*
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/delete-history/>*.*

*• **JOSEP <https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/josep/>* is
available for rental: Wednesday, June 23 @ Noon PDT → Friday, June 25 @
Noon PDT
*RENT & WATCH JOSEP HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/josep/>.*

We are hosting a Zoom Discussion of Josep
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/josep/> with
Screenwriter Jean-Louis Milesi today, Friday, June 25 @ Noon PDT.
*Join Zoom Discussion: https://csus.zoom.us/j/82476248549
<https://csus.zoom.us/j/82476248549>*

*2021 VIRTUAL STORE*

[image: hoodies] [image: women] [image: men][image: bags]

*VIRTUAL POP UP STORE
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival> for
shirts, bags & hoodies!*As we did last year, we have partnered with Garage
Champs, a local Sacramento printing company to provide the 20th Sacramento
French Film Festival collector t-shirts, tote bags, and NEW this year,
hoodies, designed by Dane Henas Design. Your purchase supports the
Sacramento French Film Festival.

Our Web Store will remain open until Wednesday, July 07 at 11:59pm PDT.
Orders are produced at the end of the three-week sales period and shipped
out the following week directly to you. As always thank you for your love
and support. *Visit the Store!
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>*

[image: poster]
Artwork by Jermaine Deandre Tilson / Design by Dane Henas Design

*POSTER STORE <https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>*
We will be selling our fabulous 20th anniversary poster at the Crest
Theatre on Saturday, June 26.
If you can't join us in-person, *VISIT OUR SQUARE STORE TO ORDER A POSTER!*
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO
VIRTUALLY & IN THEATERS