[FrenchFilmNews] LAST CHANCE TO RENT **DE GAULLE** • Available to rent till Noon PDT Today • Rent it today, you have 3 days to start watching it!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:02:57 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

LAST CHANCE TO RENT
DE GAULLE <https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/de-gaulle/>
by Gabriel Le Bomin

*Available to rent till today, Thursday, June 24, @ Noon PDT*(Once you rent
the film, you have 3 days to start watching it).

[image: de Gaulle]

This WWII drama follows General de Gaulle (Lambert Wilson) and his family,
in the weeks that preceded his decisive “Appel du 18 juin,” which paved the
way for a free France. *RENT & WATCH DE GAULLE HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/appearances/>.*

PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR THIS FILM YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE THE SUBTITLES BY
CLICKING ON "CC" ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF YOUR SCREEN AND SELECTING
"ENGLISH".

[image: de gaulle]
De Gaulle by Gabriel Le Bomin

*2021 VIRTUAL STORES*

[image: hoodies] [image: women] [image: men][image: bags]

*VIRTUAL POP UP STOREOur Virtual Pop Up Store
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival> for
shirts & bags is now open!*

As we did last year, we have partnered with Garage Champs, a local
Sacramento printing company to provide the 20th Sacramento French Film
Festival collector t-shirts, tote bags, and NEW this year, hoodies,
designed by Dane Henas Design. Your purchase supports the Sacramento French
Film Festival.

Our Web Store will remain open until Wednesday, July 07 at 11:59pm PDT.
Orders are produced at the end of the three-week sales period and shipped
out the following week directly to you. As always thank you for your love
and support. *Visit the Store!
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>*

*POSTERS*
We will be selling our fabulous 20th anniversary poster at the Esquire IMAX
& Crest Theatres, if you can't join us in-persom, you can *visit our Square
Store to order a poster!* <https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO
VIRTUALLY & IN THEATERS