[FrenchFilmNews] LAST CHANCE TO ENJOY **FAITHFUL** • Available to rent till Noon PDT Today • Rent it today, you have 3 days to start watching it!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 07:24:46 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

LAST CHANCE !

*THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO RENT THE POWERFUL & EMOTIONAL WAR DRAMA*
FAITHFUL <https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/faithful/>

*Available to rent till today, Tuesday, June 22, @ Noon PDT*
(Once you rent the film, you have 3 days to start watching it).

[image: Faithful]

Based on a true story, *Faithful* is an engaging and emotional exploration
of the Algerian independence movement through the life of ordinary people.
It is a story of love and political commitment shattered by conflicts of
state. It is one of the most important French films about the war in
Algeria (1954-1962) since *The Battle of Algiers* (SFFF 2004).

The film stars one of our favorite actors, Vincent Lacoste, whom we
discovered as a teenager in *French Kissers* (SFFF 2010). Lacoste also has
a hilarious cameo in *Delete History
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/delete-history/>*
(streaming
this year at the SFFF). He is amazing in one of his first dramatic roles.
International star, Vicky Krieps, (from P.T. Anderson’s *Phantom Thread* and
the upcoming M. Night Shyamalan film *Old*) also stars.
*RENT & WATCH FAITHFUL HERE
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/faithful/>.*

*Our Zoom Discussion with Director Helier Cisterne will be posted on our
YouTube Channel very soon.*

*2021 VIRTUAL POP UP STORE*

[image: hoodies] [image: women] [image: men][image: bags]

*Our Virtual Pop Up Store
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival> is
now open!*

As we did last year, we have partnered with Garage Champs, a local
Sacramento printing company to provide the 20th Sacramento French Film
Festival collector t-shirts, tote bags, and NEW this year, hoodies,
designed by Dane Henas Design. Your purchase supports the Sacramento French
Film Festival.

Our Web Store will remain open until Wednesday, July 07 at 11:59pm PDT.
Orders are produced at the end of the three-week sales period and shipped
out the following week directly to you. As always thank you for your love
and support. *Visit the Store!
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>*

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO