[FrenchFilmNews] 20th SFFF: Day 4, Monday, June 21 • Invitation Link to join le Professeur Kevin Elstob on a Zoom Discussion of BYE BYE MORONS @ 6:30pm tonight!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 17:26:04 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

*ZOOM DISCUSSION *• *MONDAY, JUNE 21 *

[image: Adieu les cons]
Bye Bye Morons by Albert Dupontel

*Join Le Professeur Kevin Elstob on a Zoom Discussion of Bye Bye Morons
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2021_adieu-les-cons.htm> on
Monday, June 21 @ 6:30pm PDT*Join Zoom Meeting:
https://csus.zoom.us/j/84986323794
*Questions about the discussion? Email kelstob at csus.edu <kelstob at csus.edu>.*

[image: Adieu les Cons]

*2021 VIRTUAL POP UP STORE*

[image: hoodies] [image: women] [image: men][image: bags]

*Our Virtual Pop Up Store
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival> is
now open!*

As we did last year, we have partnered with Garage Champs, a local
Sacramento printing company to provide the 20th Sacramento French Film
Festival collector t-shirts, tote bags, and NEW this year, hoodies,
designed by Dane Henas Design. Your purchase supports the Sacramento French
Film Festival.

Our Web Store will remain open until Wednesday, July 07 at 11:59pm PDT.
Orders are produced at the end of the three-week sales period and shipped
out the following week directly to you. As always thank you for your love
and support. *Visit the Store!
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>*

*POSTERS*
We will be selling our fabulous 20th anniversary poster at the Esquire IMAX
& Crest Theatres, if you can't join us in-persom, you can *visit our Square
Store to order a poster!* <https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO
VIRTUALLY & IN THEATERS