[FrenchFilmNews] LAST CHANCE TO ENJOY **LOVE AFFAIR(S), THE THINGS WE SAY, THE THINGS WE DO** • Available to rent till Noon PDT Today • Rent it today, you have 3 days to start watching it!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 05:49:10 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

LAST CHANCE!

*THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO RENT THE ENCHANTING ROMANTIC DRAMA **LOVE
AFFAIR(S)*
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/love-affair-s/>
*Available to rent till today, Monday, June 21 @ Noon PDT*
*(Once you rent the film, you have 3 days to start watching it).*

[image: love affairs]

→Watch the Trailer
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/love-affair-s/?autoplay>

Vacationing in the French countryside, Daphné (Camélia Jordana) finds
herself alone to welcome Maxime, her boyfriend’s broken-hearted cousin. For
four days, while they await the boyfriend's return, Daphné and Maxime get
to know each other, passing the time sharing intimate stories about their
present and past love affairs, and get dangerously close in the process.

Told mostly in flashback, Emmanuel Mouret’s beautiful film is structured as
a series of stories within stories. We follow a collection of nine
idealistic characters whose actions often contradict the way they see and
talk about themselves (the French title translates to *The Things We Say,
The Things We Do*) and who find it hard to live up to their own moral
standards. Love is messy, *Love Affair(s)* is magnificent! It was nominated
for 14 César Awards.

*Love Affair(s) is available for rental till → Monday, June 21 @ Noon PDT*
*RENT & WATCH LOVE AFFAIR(S) HERE!
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/love-affair-s/>*

[image: Love Affair(s)]

*2021 VIRTUAL POP UP STORE*

[image: hoodies] [image: women] [image: men][image: bags]

*Visit our Virtual Pop Up Store
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>!*

As we did last year, we have partnered with Garage Champs, a local
Sacramento printing company to provide the 20th Sacramento French Film
Festival collector t-shirts, tote bags, and NEW this year, hoodies,
designed by Dane Henas Design. Your purchase supports the Sacramento French
Film Festival.

Our Web Store will remain open until Wednesday, July 07 at 11:59pm PDT.
Orders are produced at the end of the three-week sales period and shipped
out the following week directly to you. As always thank you for your love
and support. *Visit the Store!
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>*

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO