[FrenchFilmNews] URGENT UPDATE: There is an issue with how the film APPEARANCES is streaming! We made it unavailable for now. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 13:25:15 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

LE JOURNAL DU
20th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL
DAY 3 *•* SUNDAY, JUNE 20
URGENT UPDATE!

*APPEARANCES* was supposed to be released today @ Noon on our Streaming
Platform. However we just became aware of an issue with how the film is
streaming. We are asking for a replacement file.

WE ARE MAKING APPEARANCES UNAVAILABLE TO WATCH FOR NOW. BUT YOU WILL BE
ABLE TO WATCH IT LATER THIS WEEK!
WE WILL UPDATE THE WATCH DATES FOR THIS FILM ONCE WE HAVE THE ISSUE
RESOLVED.
APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

[image: Les Apparences]

20th SACRAMENTO