[FrenchFilmNews] 20th SFFF: JOIN THE VIRTUAL OPENING CEREMONY (with Zoom link!), Tonight, Friday, June 18 @ 6:30pm!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 17:52:27 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

*VIRTUAL OPENING CEREMONY6:30pm, TODAY, FRIDAY, JUNE 18*

Grab a glass of Champagne, or your favorite drink, and join the SFFF Team
to toast the 20th year of the Sacramento French Film Festival with us!
Revel in the memories. Share your best souvenir. And learn about what to
expect during our 20th edition.

*JOIN THE ZOOM OPENING CEREMONY HERE:https://csus.zoom.us/j/89510024797
<https://csus.zoom.us/j/89510024797>*

[image: Love Affairs]
Love Affair(s) by Emmanuel Mouret

USEFUL LINKS TO HELP YOU PLAN YOUR FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE

*•* *ACCESS OUR VIRTUAL PLATFORM*
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>→ Download/Print the
2021 Calendar of Virtual Releases
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

*• ACCESS OUR IN-THEATER PROGRAM
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2021calendar-of-zoom-discussions.pdf>*
→ Download/Print the 2021 In-Theatre Film Program
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2021-in-theatre-program.pdf>

*•* Download/Print the 2021 Calendar of Zoom Discussions
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2021calendar-of-zoom-discussions_UPDATED.pdf>
*•* Download/Print the 2021 Complete Film Program
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2021complete-program.pdf>

*2021 VIRTUAL STORE*

[image: bags] [image: hoodies] [image: women] [image: men]

*Our Virtual Pop up Store
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival> is
now open!* As last year, we have partnered with Garage Champs, a local
Sacramento printing company to provide the 20th Sacramento French Film
Festival collector t-shirts, tote bags, and NEW this year, hoodies,
designed by Dane Henas Design. *Your purchase supports the Sacramento
French Film Festival.*

Our Web Store will remain open until Wednesday, July 07 at 11:59pm PDT.
Orders are produced at the end of the three-week sales period and shipped
out the following week directly to you. As always thank you for your love
and support. *Visit the Store!
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>*

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO