[FrenchFilmNews] The 20th SFFF Opens at Noon today! Discover our 2021 Short Film Program + Visit our virtual pop up store for for the fabulous 20th SFFF Shirts, Tote Bags and new this year, Hoodies!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 22:22:00 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 20]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

SHORTS & SHIRTS!

*The 20th Sacramento French Film Festival opens today @Noon PDT* with the
enchanting, quintessentially French romance *LOVE AFFAIR(S)*
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/love-affair-s/>,
nominated for 14 César Awards & starring Camélia Jordana (whom you may have
enjoyed last month in *The ABCs of Love*). *It becomes available to watch
today Friday, June 18 @ Noon PDT. **Love Affair(s)*'s director, Emmanuel
Mouret, will join us on a transatlantic Zoom Discussion tomorrow, Saturday,
June 19 @ 10:00am (*New Time!*)

Here is the invitation to join the Opening Zoom Ceremony tonight!

*Sacramento French Film Festival Opening NightTime: Jun 18, 2021 06:30 PM
Pacific Time (US and Canada)Join Zoom
Meeting https://csus.zoom.us/j/89510024797
<https://csus.zoom.us/j/89510024797>* <https://csus.zoom.us/j/89510024797>

*But for now, discover the 2021 SHORT FILM PROGRAM (VIRTUAL
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/bundle/20th-sfff-short-film-program/>
& IN-THEATRE
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/program2021_in-theater.htm>) &
visit our VIRTUAL STORE
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival> for
the fabulous official SFFF 20th anniversary merchandising: T-shirts, Tote
Bags and new this year, Hoodies!*

20th SFFF SHORT FILM PROGRAM

SHORT FILMS SHOWN ON OUR VIRTUAL PLATFORM
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/bundle/20th-sfff-short-film-program/>

8 new shorts to enjoy without moderation! *Each short film is available to
watch, at your convenience, for the duration of the Festival, between
Friday, June 18 @Noon PDT till Monday, June 28 @Noon PDT.*

<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/short-film-a-unique-opportunity/>
  <https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/short-film-miss/>
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/short-film-cancer-no-kidding/>

<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/short-film-a-world-free-of-crisis/>

<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/short-film-leffort-commercial/>

<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/short-film-number-10/>

<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/short-film-a-beautiful-afternoon/>
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/short-film-max/>

*Each short film is intended to be paired with a Feature Film*, like we
usually present them in a theatre. If you visit a film page, you will find
a link to the short film it is paired to, for easy access. Only the
animated feature *The Bears' Famous Invasion of Sicily* is not paired with
a short film. These pairings are only a suggestion, *the short films can
also be watched independently!*
*SINGLE TICKET: $12*
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/bundle/20th-sfff-short-film-program/>

*ATTENTION VIRTUAL FESTIVAL PASSHOLDERS: **The 8 Short Films from the 2021
Short Film Program are included in the Virtual Festival Pass *& the program
will be automatically added to your library. *If you don't see them there,
please send us an email: support at sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org
<support at sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org>*

SHORT FILMS PRESENTED IN-THEATRE
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/program2021_in-theater.htm>

<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/program2021_in-theater.htm>
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/program2021_in-theater.htm>

In addition to our virtual program of shorts, we are showing two short
films in-person.

*S.O.S.*
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/program2021_in-theater.htm>by
Sarah Hafner will be presented with BYE BYE MORONS
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2021_adieu-les-cons.htm> at
the Esquire IMAX Theatre, Sunday, June 20, 2021 @ 5:00pm.

*IN THE NICK OF A LIME
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/program2021_in-theater.htm>* (pour
un Zeste d'amour) by Mathieu Bouckenhove & Hadrien Krasker will be
presented with THEY WERE FIVE (LA BELLE EQUIPE)
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2021_belle-equipe.htm> at
the Crest Theatre, Saturday, June 26, 2021 @ 3:00pm.

USEFUL LINKS TO HELP YOU PLAN YOUR FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE!

*• ACCESS OUR VIRTUAL PLATFORM
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>• ACCESS OUR IN-THEATER
PROGRAM
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2021calendar-of-zoom-discussions.pdf>*

*•* Download/Print the 2021 Calendar of Zoom Discussions
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2021calendar-of-zoom-discussions_UPDATED.pdf>
(PLEASE NOTE: the time for our Zoom Discussion with Emmanuel Mouret,
director of our Opening Film, Love Affair(s) is now 10:00am PDT tomorrow,
Saturday, June 19!)
*•* Download/Print the 2021 Complete Film Program
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2021complete-program.pdf>
*•* Download/Print the 2021 Calendar of Virtual Releases
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2021calendar-of-virtual-releases.pdf>
*•* Download/Print the 2021 In-Theatre Film Program
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2021-in-theatre-program.pdf>

*2021 VIRTUAL STORE*

[image: bags] [image: hoodies] [image: women] [image: men]

*Our Virtual Pop up Store
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival> is
now open!* As last year, we have partnered with Garage Champs, a local
Sacramento printing company to provide the 20th Sacramento French Film
Festival collector t-shirts, tote bags, and NEW this year, hoodies,
designed by Dane Henas Design. *Your purchase supports the Sacramento
French Film Festival.*

Our Web Store will remain open until Wednesday, July 07 at 11:59pm PDT.
Orders are produced at the end of the three-week sales period and shipped
out the following week directly to you. As always thank you for your love
and support. *Visit the Store!
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/20thSacramentoFrenchFilmFestival>*

*SUPPORT US !*[image: faire un don !]

DONATE HERE & NOW:
*• PayPal <http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm> *(click
on the yellow DONATE button)
*• Square <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*(direct
link)

*YOUR SUPPORT IS ESSENTIAL IN MAINTAINING THE QUALITYAND AFFORDABILITY OF
OUR PROGRAMS.*

Since our first year in 2002, our sponsors have been instrumental in
keeping us alive and maintaining the quality, diversity, affordability, and
success of our programs. And of course, in these unprecedented times, we
need your support more than ever!

Find out more about our sponsoring opportunities *HERE*
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm#INDIVIDUAL>.

*We want to extend a huge thanks to those of you who have already donated
this year, your loyalty means a lot.*
Your support makes the Festival happen, merci!

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO
VIRTUALLY & IN THEATERS