[FrenchFilmNews] 20th Sac French Film Fest • ADVANCE SALES NOW OPEN for the 3 FILMS presented IN-THEATRE: Sunday, June 20 @ the Esquire IMAX Theatre & Saturday, June 26 @ the Crest Theatre •

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:15:14 PDT 2021

[image: SFFF 2021]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

*20th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL*
*JUNE 18-27, 2021 • VIRTUAL & IN-THEATERS*

*IN-THEATER PROGRAM*
JUNE 20 & JUNE 26, 2021
ADVANCE SALES NOW OPEN!

[image: Josep]
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2021_Josep.htm> [image:
Adieu les cons]
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2021_adieu-les-cons.htm> [image:
La Belle Equipe]
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2021_belle-equipe.htm>*Click
on the posters to find out more about each film.*

This year, in addition to our Virtual Program
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>, the Sacramento French
Film Festival is presenting three films in Sacramento movie theaters.

We hope you are as excited as we are to return to theaters to celebrate our
20th year! *We encourage you to purchase your ticket in advance to help us
better plan for our in-person screenings!*

[image: Josep]
*Josep *by Aurel

On *Sunday, June 20*, the SFFF will be at the *ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE *for a
2021 César celebration, with the best of the best - at least according to
the French Academy Awards!
You will be able to enjoy the stunning 2021 César winner for Best Animated
Feature,* JOSEP
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2021_Josep.htm>* @ 3:00pm &
the comical 2021 César winner for Best Film, *BYE BYE MORONS *
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2021_adieu-les-cons.htm>(Adieu
les cons) @ 5:00pm. Both films will look sumptuous on the big screen of the
Esquire IMAX. *→ Purchase here!
<https://www.tickmarq.com/sites/esquireimax/films/>*

On* Saturday, June 26*, the SFFF will be at the *CREST THEATRE* for a
special presentation of one of France's most beloved classics, *THEY WERE
FIVE <https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2021_belle-equipe.htm>*
(1936)
@ 3:00pm, followed by an in-person discussion with film historian Chuck
Zigman, and some surprises... *→ Purchase here!
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>*

*These three films are shown one time only, and are not available to view
online.*

*PLEASE NOTE: Your health, the health of our volunteers and theaters' staff
remains our priority as we are getting ready to welcome you back in
theaters. In collaboration with the Esquire IMAX & Crest theatres, we will
follow all appropriate health protocols and will keep you updated on the
latest rules regarding public movie screenings.*

[image: Adieu les Cons]
*Bye Bye Morons* by Albert Dupontel

*IN-THEATER PROGRAM*

•* Sunday, June 20* - ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE
*3:00pm: JOSEP
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2021_Josep.htm> **→ Purchase
here! <https://www.tickmarq.com/sites/esquireimax/films/ST00000602>*
*5:00pm: BYE BYE MORONS
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2021_adieu-les-cons.htm> *(ADIEU
LES CONS)*→ Purchase here!
<https://www.tickmarq.com/sites/esquireimax/films/ST00000604>*
Single tickets for 1 film are $15.

[image: La Belle Equipe]
*They Were Five* by Julien Duvivier

• *On Saturday, June 26 *- CREST THEATRE
Screening followed by a Q&A with film historian Chuck Zigman
*3:00pm: **THEY WERE FIVE*
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2021_belle-equipe.htm> (LA
BELLE EQUIPE) *→ Purchase here!*
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>
Single tickets are $12.

*Visit our Website
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/program2021_in-theater.htm> for
more about the films presented in-person,ticket information & advance
purchase.*

*FILMS PRESENTED ON OURSTREAMING PLATFORM
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>*
The 20th Sacramento French Film Festival is a hybrid event. Check out the
nine films presented on our virtual Streaming Platform.

[image: Love affair(s)]
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/love-affair-s/>[image:
Faithful] <https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/faithful/>
[image:
les apparences]
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/appearances/>

[image: de gaulle]
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/de-gaulle/> [image:
Delete History]
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/delete-history/> [image:
Les ours en sicile]
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/the-bears-famous-invasion-of-sicily/>

[image: Rouge]
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/red-soil/> [image:
Un fils] <https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/a-son/> [image:
A l'Abordage]
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/all-hands-on-deck/>

*Click on the posters to find out more about each filmand to purchase
single tickets.*

A new film will become available for rental every day starting Friday, June
18, up till Saturday, June 26. *Click here to access & print the Calendar
of Releases.*
<https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2021calendar-of-virtual-releases.pdf>

*VIRTUAL TICKET & RENTAL INFO*

   - *Single Film Rental: $12* *→ Click on the individual film page to
   purchase!*
   - *Festival Pass/9 films: $90 **→ Purchase now!
   <https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/bundle/virtual-festival-pass/>*
   - Films are available for rental for 3 days (72 hours).*
   <https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2021calendar-of-virtual-releases.pdf>*
   - Once you’ve rented a film, you will have 72 hours to start watching it.
   - Once you start playing a film, you have 48 hours to finish it.
   - Click HERE <https://2020.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/page/help/> for
   more details on rental conditions, system requirements, and how to connect
   your computer to your TV set.

*Visit our Virtual Streaming Platform
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/> for more about the
films,Ticket Information & Advance Purchase.*

The Short Film Selection & Zoom Discussion Schedule will be announced soon!

*VIRTUAL CINEMA*

*While you await opening night,please enjoy our Virtual Cinema offerings
<https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2020_virtual_cinema.htm>.*
*Your rental supports the Sacramento French Film Festival*.

*SUPPORT US !*[image: faire un don !]

DONATE HERE & NOW:
*• PayPal <http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm> *(click
on the yellow DONATE button)
*• Square <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*(direct
link)

*YOUR SUPPORT IS ESSENTIAL IN MAINTAINING THE QUALITYAND AFFORDABILITY OF
OUR PROGRAMS.*

Since our first year in 2002, our sponsors have been instrumental in
keeping us alive and maintaining the quality, diversity, affordability, and
success of our programs. And of course, in these unprecedented times, we
need your support more than ever!

Find out more about our sponsoring opportunities *HERE*
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm#INDIVIDUAL>.

*We want to extend a huge thanks to those of you who have already donated
this year, your loyalty means a lot.*
Your support makes the Festival happen, merci!

[image: Lego team] <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO
VIRTUAL & IN-THEATERS