[FrenchFilmNews] The Sacramento French Film Festival is (partially) going back to theaters to celebrate its 20th year • June 18-27, 2021: Virtual & In-Theaters • Film Selection announced this Friday, June 4!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:17:21 PDT 2021

[image: 20th SFFF]

Virtual.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<https://virtual.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>

*20th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVALJUNE 18-27, 2021VIRTUAL & IN THEATERS*
*Film Lineup TBA This Friday, June 4!*

We are happy to announce that *the 20th Sacramento French Film Festival
will be a hybrid event *and that, after more than a year of strictly
virtual events, we are (partially) going back to theaters to celebrate our
20th year!

*WHAT WE KNOW AT THIS TIME:*

• *The 2021 edition of the SFFF will be mostly virtual*, with about 10
brand-new features presented on our Streaming Platform accessible from all
over the U.S., so you can share the fun with both your local and
out-of-town friends and family.

*→* Films will be presented on our Streaming Platform over the 10 days of
the Festival.

• *We will present at least two in-person screenings at the Crest and
Esquire IMAX Theatres*. We are excited to have the chance to see you in
real life again!

*→* Films will be presented in-person:
• Sunday, June 20 at the Esquire IMAX Theatre
• Saturday, June 26 at the Crest Theatre

• We will keep our event festive and convivial with our popular* Zoom
Discussions with special guests & even one in-person Q&A session! **More
details coming soon.*

*In the meantime, please enjoy our Virtual Cinema offerings
<https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2020_virtual_cinema.htm>.*
*Your rental supports the Sacramento French Film Festival*.

*NOW AVAILABLE ON VIRTUAL CINEMA!*

[image: Spring Blossom]
*SPRING BLOSSOM
<https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2020_virtual_cinema.htm>*

In *Spring Blossom* (*Seize Printemps*), a 16-year-old girl (played by
director Suzanne Lindon) who is bored with her peers becomes involved with
an older man. *Spring Blossom* is a rare drama about teenage life that was
written by an actual teenager. Lindon - who is the daughter of famous
French actors Vincent Lindon and Sandrine Kiberlain, frequently featured at
the Sacramento French Film Festival - wrote the screenplay when she was 15
and directed the film when she was 20.
*→ WATCH TRAILER HERE*. <https://youtu.be/vOIccMRc8L8>

*FIND OUR COMPLETE VIRTUAL CINEMA OFFERINGS HERE!*
<https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2020_virtual_cinema.htm>
*Your rental supports the Sacramento French Film Festival*.

*SUPPORT US !*[image: faire un don !]

DONATE HERE & NOW:
*• PayPal <http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm> *(click
on the yellow DONATE button)
*• Square <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*(direct
link)

*YOUR SUPPORT IS ESSENTIAL IN MAINTAINING THE QUALITYAND AFFORDABILITY OF
OUR PROGRAMS.*

Since our first year in 2002, our sponsors have been instrumental in
keeping us alive and maintaining the quality, diversity, affordability, and
success of our programs. And of course, in these unprecedented times, we
need your support more than ever!

Find out more about our sponsoring opportunities *HERE*
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm#INDIVIDUAL>.

*We want to extend a huge thanks to those of you who have already donated
this year, your loyalty means a lot.*
Your support makes the Festival happen, merci!

[image: Lego team] <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

FOLLOW US  <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

20th SACRAMENTO
VIRTUALLY & IN THEATERS