[FrenchFilmNews] And the WINNERS of the 2020 MiniFest AUDIENCE PRIZES are...

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:54:17 PST 2020

*HOME <http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>*

[image: MiniFest 2020]
Poster by Dane Henas Design

[image: French Film News]

*20th ANNIVERSARY SEASONCOMING UP IN 2021 !*

*HERE ARE THE 2 WINNERS OF THE 2020 MINIFEST AUDIENCE PRIZES!*

[image: Les Parfums] [image: Widow Saverini]
<https://2020.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/perfumes/?autoplay>

The quintessentially French comedy-drama *PERFUME
<https://2020.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/perfumes/>*S
<https://2020.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/perfumes/> (LES
PARFUMS), directed by Grégory Magne won the Audience Prize for Best Fe*ature
Film*; while the dark tale of revenge *THE WIDOW SAVERINI
<https://2020.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/the-widow-saverini/>(LA
VEUVE SAVERINI), directed by **Loïc Gaillard,* won the Prize for* Best
Short Film*! *Thanks to all who participated in the online survey.*

*Grégory Magne*, writer-director of PERFUMES joined us on Saturday, October
on a transatlantic Zoom Discussion. If you missed it, WATCH IT HERE!
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDlHUZyvjzY&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1iMUUAoMYRBnFIIS3b5MjfGsxNdkpR6hSFcAwc7VDmUYZn5xKJzi9SAs0>

[image: Magne]
Grégory Magne, writer-director of *Perfumes
<https://2020.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/film/perfumes/>*

🍂🍁  *Have a Safe, Happy, **and **Delicious Thanksgiving!  🍁🍂*

*WATCH THE 2020 SPONSORS REEL <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>
<https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>*

<https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>[image: Lego team]
<https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>