[FrenchFilmNews] MY DOG STUPID coming up on Virtual Cinema with the SFFF this Friday + LAST CHANCE to order 2020 SFFF shirts and tote bags !

C├ęcile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:47:43 PDT 2020

[image: SFFF 2020]
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute_SFFF2020.htm>2020
Poster by Dane Henas Design <https://www.danehenasdesign.com/>
*More about the 19th SFFF HERE!*
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute_SFFF2020.htm>

COMING UP ON VIRTUAL CINEMA...

[image: My Dog Stupid]

*If you missed MY DOG STUPID last month at the Sacramento French Film
Festival, rejoice: it is coming back on Virtual Cinema starting this
Friday, July 31!**Your rental ($10) supports the Sacramento French Film
Festival.*

*MY DOG STUPID* is an over the top comedy about love withstanding the test
of time, starring iconic real-life couple Charlotte Gainsbourg & Yvan
Attal. Find the Trailer here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDAqNdWLTwk&feature=emb_logo>.

*WATCH THE FILM HERE
<https://distribfilmsusvirtual.vhx.tv/products/my-dog-stupid-sacramento-french-film-festival>*
(Starting Friday, July 31)

*Find all our Virtual Cinema offerings HERE
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2020_virtual_cinema.htm>.*
We currently offer 4 new releases, 5 classics and 1 program of short films!

!!! LAST CHANCE !!!
2020 SFFF T-SHIRTS & TOTE BAGS

This is your last chance to order
2020 Sacramento French Film Festival merchandise.
Our online store will close at the end of the month.

*CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR ONLINE STORE!*
<https://garagechamps.printavo.com/merch/frenchfilmfestival2020>

[image: t shirts] [image: bags]

WATCH THE 2020 SPONSORS REE*L* <https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>

<https://youtu.be/ZpiZALzffow>[image: Lego team]