[FrenchFilmNews] Discover who Sacramento picked for Best Short... And who the French Cesar Academy chose...!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 18:38:26 PST 2020

To view this email as a web page, go here
<http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org>
[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]

*[image: French Film News]*

*AND THE WINNERS ARE...*

[image: Nefta] [image: Pile Poil]
Nefta Football Club, Winner of the "Sacramento César" / Pile Poil, Winner
of the 2020 César!

Thanks to all who attended the 13th Winter Shorts Fest-Featuring the 2019
César nominated shorts yesterday! At the end of the screening, our audience
was invited to vote to choose the “Sacramento César” for the Best Live
Action shorts. Today, the French Academy of Cinema Arts and Techniques
unveiled the 2019 César winners.

*Nefta Football Club* by Yves Piat won the heart of our audience; while in
Paris the French Académie des César, crowned *Pile Poil (By A Hair) *by
Lauriane Escaffre & Yvonnick Muller -second on our poll last night and
winner of the Audience Prize for Short Film at the 2019 SFFF.

*Thanks for participating! And that concludes the Awards Season. See you in
June at the Crest theatre for the 19th SFFF!*

*[image: Les Cesar affiche]*

*SUPPORT THE SFFF*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

We offer two options to donate online:
• Paypal <http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>
(click on the yellow DONATE button)
• Square <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>.

Your donation, added to those of other passionate individuals like you, is
instrumental to the quality, diversity, and success of our programs!

*TOGETHER*
*, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN, MERCI!*

*FOLLOW US
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>[image:
facebook]
<https://www.instagram.com/sacramentofrenchfilmfestival/?hl=en>*

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*19th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL *June 19-28, 2020
CREST THEATRE

*7th MINIFEST *Fall 2020
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE

*[image: logo]*