[FrenchFilmNews] TONIGHT ONLY: 13th WINTER SHORTS FEST !!! Tower Theatre @ 7pm - Box Office will open at 6:15pm. See you all at the Tower Theatre tonight!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 09:06:24 PST 2020

[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]

*TONIGHT ONLY!1*

*3th WINTER SHORTS FESTThis Thursday, February 27, 2020 @ 7pm THE TOWER
THEATRE*

*Online Sales are now closed. Box Office will open at 6:15pm at the
theater. We expect seating to occur around 6:45pm.*

[image: Beautiful Loser] [image: Chien Bleu] [image: Pile Poil]

<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>The *13th WINTER SHORTS FEST
will feature the six short films nominated for a 2020 César Award *(the
French Oscars) *in the Live Action category + **a bonus “Out of
Competition” film *(the French animated short nominated for a 2020 Oscar -
it did not win, but it is a beautiful film!) *Want to find out more about
the films and watch trailers? Click Here!
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2020winter_shorts_fest.htm>*

[image: Memorable] [image: Nefta] [image: Ahmed]

*At the end of the screening, you will be invited to vote for the
“Sacramento César Award"!*

The 45th César Ceremony will take place tomorrow, Friday, February 28. We
will announce the actual César winners by email and post in on FB and
Instagram. Will you agree with the French Academy?... Let's find out!

*WHEN*: * Thursday, February 27 @ 7pm*
*WHERE**:* *THE TOWER THEATRE* - 2508 Land Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95818
*TICKET PRICE**: * *$12 - General Admission*
Online Sales are now closed. Box Office will open at 6:15pm on screening
day.
We expect seating to occur around 6:45pm.

[image: Les Cesar affiche]

*SUPPORT THE SFFF*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

We offer two options to donate online:
• Paypal <http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>
(click on the yellow DONATE button)
• Square <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>.

Your donation, added to those of other passionate individuals like you, is
instrumental to the quality, diversity, and success of our programs!

*TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN, MERCI!*

*FOLLOW US *
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>[image:
facebook]
[image:
instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/sacramentofrenchfilmfestival/?hl=en>

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*13th WINTER SHORTS FEST *Thursday, February 27, 2020
TOWER THEATRE

*19th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL *June 19-28, 2020
CREST THEATRE

*7th MINIFEST *Fall 2020
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE

*[image: logo]*