[FrenchFilmNews] Don't miss The 13th WINTER SHORTS FEST: this Thursday, February 27, 2020 - Tower Theatre @ 7pm! Box Office will open at 6:15pm.

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 15:19:26 PST 2020

[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]

*DON'T MISS THE FANTASTIC1*

*3th WINTER SHORTS FEST!This Thursday, February 27, 2020 @ 7pm THE TOWER
THEATRE*

Box Office will open at 6:15pm. We expect seating to occur around 6:45pm.
You can purchase your tickets in advance here!
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>

[image: Memorable] [image: Nefta] [image: Ahmed]

<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>The *13th WINTER SHORTS FEST
will feature the six short films nominated for a 2020 César Award *(the
French Oscars) *in the Live Action category + **a bonus “Out of
Competition” film *(the French animated short nominated for a 2020 Oscar -
it did not win, but it is a beautiful film!) *Want to find out more about
the films and watch trailers? Click Here!
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2020winter_shorts_fest.htm>*

[image: Beautiful Loser] [image: Chien Bleu] [image: Pile Poil]

*At the end of the screening, you will be invited to vote for the
“Sacramento César Award"!*

The 45th César Ceremony will take place the following day, on Friday,
February 28. We will announce the actual César winners by email and post in
on FB and Instagram. Will you agree with the French Academy?... Let's find
out!

*WHEN*: * Thursday, February 27 @ 7pm*
*WHERE**:* *THE TOWER THEATRE* - 2508 Land Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95818
*TICKET PRICE**: * *$12 - General Admission*
Advance sales are online only. There is no sale at the theatre.
Tickets will also be available at the door on the evening of the event.
Click here to purchase your tickets in advance!
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>

[image: Les Cesar affiche]

*SUPPORT THE SFFF*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

We offer two options to donate online:
• Paypal <http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>
(click on the yellow DONATE button)
• Square <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>.

Your donation, added to those of other passionate individuals like you, is
instrumental to the quality, diversity, and success of our programs!

*TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN, MERCI!*

*FOLLOW US *
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>[image:
facebook]
[image:
instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/sacramentofrenchfilmfestival/?hl=en>

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*13th WINTER SHORTS FEST *Thursday, February 27, 2020
TOWER THEATRE

*19th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL *June 19-28, 2020
CREST THEATRE

*7th MINIFEST *Fall 2020
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE

*[image: logo]*