[FrenchFilmNews] 13th WINTER SHORTS FEST: Find out more about the 6 films on the program! Thursday, February 27, 2020 - Tower Theatre - 7pm

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 14:16:59 PST 2020

[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]

*PROGRAM*

*13th WINTER SHORTS FEST Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 7pm @ THE TOWER
THEATRE*

[image: Memorable] [image: Nefta] [image: Ahmed]

[image: Beautiful Loser] [image: Chien Bleu] [image: Pile Poil]

The *13th WINTER SHORTS FEST will feature the six short films nominated for
a 2020 César Award *(the French Oscars) *in the Live Action category + **a
bonus “Out of Competition” film *(the French animated short nominated for a
2020 Oscar - it did not win, but it is a beautiful film!)
*Find out more about the films and watch trailers Here
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2020winter_shorts_fest.htm>.*

*Click here to purchase your tickets in advance!*
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>

*[image: Les Cesar affiche]*

*At the end of the screening, you will be invited to vote for the
“Sacramento César Award"!*

The 45th César Ceremony will take place the following day, on Friday,
February 28. We will announce the actual César winners by email and post in
on FB and Instagram. Will you agree with the French Academy?... Let's find
out!

*WHEN*: * Thursday, February 27 @ 7pm*
*WHERE**:* *TOWER THEATRE* - 2508 Land Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95818
*TICKET PRICE**: * *$12 - General Admission*
Advance sales are online only. There is no sale at the theatre.
Tickets will also be available at the door on the evening of the event.
Click here to purchase your tickets in advance!
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>

*SUPPORT THE SFFF*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

We offer two options to donate online:
• Paypal <http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>
(click on the yellow DONATE button)
• Square <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>.

Your donation, added to those of other passionate individuals like you, is
instrumental to the quality, diversity, and success of our programs!

*TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN, MERCI!*

*FOLLOW US *
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>[image:
facebook]
[image:
instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/sacramentofrenchfilmfestival/?hl=en>

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*13th WINTER SHORTS FEST *Thursday, February 27, 2020
TOWER THEATRE

*19th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL *June 19-28, 2020
CREST THEATRE

*7th MINIFEST *Fall 2020
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE

*[image: logo]*