[FrenchFilmNews] ADVANCE SALES for the 13th WINTER SHORTS FEST START TODAY!!!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:47:46 PST 2020

[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]

*[image: French Film News]*

*!!! ADVANCE SALES START TODAY !!!**Click here to purchase your tickets in
advance! <https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/>*

* 13th WINTER SHORTS FEST Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 7pm @ THE TOWER
THEATRE*

*[image: Les Cesar affiche]*

You can now purchase your tickets in advance for the *13th WINTER SHORTS
FEST-Featuring the short films nominated for a 2020 César Award *(the
French Oscars) to be held on Thrusday, February 27 at 7pm @ the TOWER
THEATRE! The complete program will be announced very soon.

*The main auditorium of the Tower Theatre doesn't sit as many people as the
Crest, and we encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance to make
sure you will have a seat! *

*WHEN: * Thursday, February 27 @ 7pm
* WHERE: *Tower Theatre - 2508 Land Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95818
* TICKET PRICE:* $12 - General Admission
*Click here to purchase your tickets in advance!
<https://sac-french-film-festival.square.site/> Tickets will be also
available at the door. *

Please join us for one of our most popular and fun events! At the end of
the screening, you will be invited to vote for the “Sacramento César
Award". The 45th César Ceremony will take place the following day, on
Friday, February 28. We will announce the actual César winners by email and
post in on FB and Instagram.
* Will you agree with the French Academ**y?... Let's find out!*

*[image: Les Cesar] *

*SUPPORT THE SFFF*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

We offer two options to donate online:
• Paypal <http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>
(click on the yellow DONATE button)
• Square <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>.

Your donation, added to those of other passionate individuals like you, is
instrumental to the quality, diversity, and success of our programs!

*TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN, MERCI!*

*FOLLOW US *
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>[image:
facebook]