[FrenchFilmNews] SAVE THE DATE & NEW LOCATION: 13th WINTER SHORTS FEST Featuring the 2020 CESAR NOMINATED SHORTS - TOWER THEATRE - THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2020 @ 7pm

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 10:27:21 PST 2020

[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]

*[image: French Film News]*

*!!SAVE THE DATE & NEW LOCATION!!*

* 13th WINTER SHORTS FESTFEATURING THE 2020 CESAR NOMINATED SHORTS
Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 7pm @ THE TOWER THEATRE*

[image: Les Cesar]

We are thrilled to announce that one of our most popular screenings, the *13th
WINTER SHORTS FEST *will bring us back to the TOWER THEATRE, 18 years after
our inaugural edition in July 2002.

Join us on *Thursday, February 27, 2020 *at *7pm. *The screening will
feature the short films nominated for a 2020 César Award (the French
Oscars).

At the end of the screening, you will be invited to vote for the
“Sacramento César Award".
The 45th César Ceremony will take place in Paris the following day, Friday,
February 28. We will announce the actual César winners by email and post in
on FB and Instagram.

*Will you agree with the French Academ*
*y?... Come and see!*

*[image: Les Cesar affiche]*

*WHEN:* Thursday, February 27 @ 7pm
*WHERE:* Tower Theatre - 2508 Land Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95818
*TICKET PRICE:* $12 - General Admission.
*Tickets will be available at the door. Advance Sales coming up soon!*

*SUPPORT THE SFFF*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

We offer two options to donate online:
• Paypal <http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>
(click on the yellow DONATE button)
• Square <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>.

Your donation, added to those of other passionate individuals like you, is
instrumental to the quality, diversity, and success of our programs!

*TOGETHER*
*, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN, MERCI!*

*FOLLOW US
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>[image:
facebook]
<https://www.instagram.com/sacramentofrenchfilmfestival/?hl=en>*

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*13th WINTER SHORTS FEST Thursday, February 27, 2020 TOWER THEATRE*

*19th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 19-28, 2020 CREST THEATRE*

*7th MINIFEST Fall 2020 ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*

*[image: logo]*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

  `