[FrenchFilmNews] VIRTUAL CINEMA with the SFFF: You still have time to enjoy SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE before our Zoom Q&A session tomorrow, Friday @6:30pm (and remember to RSVP to receive the zoom link!)

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:52:46 PDT 2020

[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]

*[image: French Film News]*

[image: deux Moi]

*Remember to join our virtual Someone, Somewhere Q&A Aperitif  (on
Zoom)with le Professeur Elstob & the SFFF TeamTomorrow, Friday, May 1st @
6:30pm!*

*RSVP via email to **littlececile at gmail.com* <littlececile at gmail.com>
*RSVPs are required to receive the Zoom invitation!*

If you are interested in joining us on Zoom for a Q&A this Friday and
haven't watched the film yet, you still have time before Friday, 6:30pm,
and remember to RSVP!

*SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE**  is a real crowd pleaser, a delightful and unique
Parisian romance by one of our favorite French filmmakers, Cédric Klapisch*.
*It will remain available until Sunday, May 10, so you can watch it at your
convenience. *
Find out more about the film HERE
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/Virtualmovie2020_deux-moi.htm>!

*CLICK HERE
<https://distribfilmsusvirtual.vhx.tv/products/someone-somewhere-sacramento-french-film-fest>
TO WATCH SOMEONE, SOMEWHEREBON SPECTACLE !*

[image: deux Moi]

*FOLLOW US
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>[image:
facebook]
<https://www.instagram.com/sacramentofrenchfilmfestival/?hl=en>*

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*19th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL*
June 19-28, 2020 - CREST THEATRE
*(TO BE CONFIRMED)*

*7th MINIFEST *Sunday, October 25 2020 - ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE

*[image: logo]*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

  `