[FrenchFilmNews] SOMEONE SOMEWHERE by Cédric Klapisch NOW AVAILABLE in VIRTUAL CINEMA with the SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL + Q&A ZOOM SESSION on Friday, May 1st

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:14:23 PDT 2020

[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]

*[image: French Film News]*

[image: Someone Somewhere]
*SOMEONE SOMEWHERE by C*

*édric Klapisch NOW AVAILABLE in VIRTUAL CINEMA with the SACRAMENTO FRENCH
FILM FESTIVAL!*

*Read below for more details or just Click HERE
<https://distribfilmsusvirtual.vhx.tv/products/someone-somewhere-sacramento-french-film-fest>
to rent and watch the film*

The Sacramento French Film Festival is pleased to announce its first
virtual cinema offering!

*Beginning today, April 24 and continuing until Sunday, May 10*, you can
enjoy the encore presentation of our 2019 MiniFest selection, Cédric
Klapisch's wonderful Parisian romance *SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE*
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2020_virtual_deux-moi.htm>.

*The cost to stream the film is $10.* The SFFF will get 50% of the net
revenue, so watching the film is a great way to support the Festival while
getting to virtually travel to France for a few hours!

*... And *
*Let's meet for a Virtual Q&A Aperitif with Le Professeur Elstob on May
1st. *

Watch the film whenever it is most convenient for you and let's meet
on *Friday,
May 1st @ 6:30pm for a* *Q&A APERITIF *on Zoom! RSVP required to receive
the Zoom invitation (see below)
[image: 94143725_10156855578932077_1816337627914174464_o.pjp]

*1/ SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE *

*(DEUX MOI, 110 min, 2019) by Cédric Klapisch PARISIAN ROMANCE Not Rated
(all audiences)*

You may remember that *Someone, Somewhere* was part of our 6th MiniFest
last October. You may have missed the MiniFest due to the horrible wind
that raged that day, so we are pleased to have this chance to offer you
another opportunity to watch this uplifting romantic comedy. Needless to
say, it is a unique film that we really love.

After setting recent films in New York City and Burgundy, Cédric Klapisch
reunites with his beloved city of Paris in this singular romance that ends
where romantic comedies usually begin. In the tender and deliberately
optimistic *Someone, Somewhere*, Klapisch follows his two main characters
on their parallel paths to self-discovery, until they are ready to finally
meet. Klapisch creates a moving and funny portrait of two young people who
are both struggling with themselves and with human relationships in today's
Paris. MORE...
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/movie2020_virtual_deux-moi.htm>

*What is Virtual Cinema? *

Virtual Cinema is a platform put together by independent U.S. distributors,
in partnerships with independent movie theaters & film festivals, to offer
the latest independent and foreign films while theaters remain closed.

*How to watch the film**?*

   - Click on the *LINK HERE*
   <https://distribfilmsusvirtual.vhx.tv/products/someone-somewhere-sacramento-french-film-fest>
   *.*
   - Click on RENT
   - Create an account & enter your payment information
   - Pay the $10 rental fee (the SFFF will get 50% of the net revenue).
   - You will be able to watch the film for 3 days (72 hours) from the time
   of rental on any computer, laptop, iPad, Chromebook or other mobile devices.
   IMPORTANT! The only way to watch this film on a television set is to
   mirror or cast from one of the above devices to your television.

*COMING UP SOON on VIRTUAL CINEMA with the SFFF*
*PAPICHA*
<http://www.distribfilmsus.com/our-movies/papicha-available-spring-2020/>
by Mounia Meddour. Winner of the 2020 César for BEST FIRST FILM & MOST
PROMISING ACTRESS (Lyna Khoudri). Date TBA.

*2/ VIRTUAL Q&A SESSION & APERITIF*
with le Professeur Elstob & the SFFF Team - Friday, May 1st - 6:30pm - on
Zoom!

*Please RSVP (via email to littlececile at gmail.com <littlececile at gmail.com>)
by Friday, May 1st at noon so we can send you the Zoom link!*

*BON SPECTACLE !*
*CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FILM *
<https://distribfilmsusvirtual.vhx.tv/products/someone-somewhere-sacramento-french-film-fest>

[image: deux Moi]

*FOLLOW US
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>[image:
facebook]
<https://www.instagram.com/sacramentofrenchfilmfestival/?hl=en>*

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*19th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL*

*June 19-28, 2020 CREST THEATRE (TO BE CONFIRMED)*

*7th MINIFEST Sunday, October 25 2020 ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*

*[image: logo]*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

  `