[FrenchFilmNews] remember to join the SFFF on a Netflix Watch Party, followed by a Zoom Q&A: SCHOOL LIFE on FRIDAY, APRIL 17 @ 7:30pm, in the comfort of your home!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:47:30 PDT 2020

<http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/email/index.htm>HOME
[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]

*[image: French Film News]*

*BONJOUR TO ALL!*

Remember to register for our Netflix Watch Party this FRIDAY, APRIL 17 @
7:30pm, in the comfort of your home! Together, we will watch the acclaimed
2019 comedy/drama SCHOOL LIFE (LA VIE SCOLAIRE) directed by Mehdi Idir &
Grand Corps Malade.

The virtual screening will be followed by a Zoom Q&A with le Professeur
Kevin Elstob, the SFFF team, and fellow SFFF lovers!

*To RSVP, send an email to littlececile at gmail.com <littlececile at gmail.com>
before the end of the day today (Thursday, April 16). *We will confirm your
registration and send you a short presentation video by Professeur Elstob
on Friday.

*The link to join our Netflix Party will be emailed about 15 minutes before
the 7:30pm start, along with the Zoom invitation!*

[image: La Vie Scolaire]

*SCHOOL LIFE*: Fresh from the South of France, Samia (Zita Hanrot, *Fatima*
- SFFF 2016 & *Breath of Life* – SFFF 2019), a young counselor, arrives in
a middle school in Saint Denis, one of the poorest suburbs of Paris.
Passionate about her job, she devotes herself to working with her
disadvantaged students and shows them that a brighter future is possible,
while facing her own challenges.
Winner of the *2019 Cinephiles of the Future Award* at the Seville European
Film Festival.
Not Rated (All Audiences). Watch trailer here
<https://www.netflix.com/title/81191429>.

*HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY!*
*NETFLIX*
- You need to be a Netflix subscriber. Netflix Party allows you to watch
Netflix with your friends online. Netflix Party synchronizes video playback
and adds a group chat.
- To install Netflix Party, you need to use Chrome. Go to
https://www.netflixparty.com/ and click the "Install Netflix Party" button.
Once you are redirected to the Chrome Web Store, click "Add to Chrome" to
finish installing Netflix Party. Please do so in advance!
- To join a party click on the party link, which will redirect you to
Netflix's website. Then click on the "NP" button next to the address bar
(top right of your screen), and you should automatically join the party.
*ZOOM*
- If you want to join the Zoom discussion, you do not need to download the
Zoom app, but we encourage you to do it as we are planning other virtual
Q&As!
In either case, just click on the link and you will be allowed in.

Looking forward to spending some time with you all next Friday.
In the meantime, stay safe!

*C**écile & the SFFF team*

*FOLLOW US
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>[image:
facebook]
<https://www.instagram.com/sacramentofrenchfilmfestival/?hl=en>*

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*19th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 19-28, 2020*

* CREST THEATRE* (To Be Confirmed)

*7th MINIFEST Sunday, October 25 2020 ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*

*[image: logo]*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

  `