[FrenchFilmNews] Join the SFFF on a Netflix Watch Party: SCHOOL LIFE on FRIDAY, APRIL 17 @ 7:30pm, in the comfort of your home.

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:27:21 PDT 2020

<http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/email/index.htm>HOME
[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]

*[image: French Film News]*

*BONJOUR TO ALL!*

In these days of forced isolation, we hope you and your family are doing
well and staying safe.

We are still unsure of what will happen with the Festival in June, but
meanwhile, since we can't meet in a movie theater, let's get together
virtually to watch a French film! Netflix just released a brand new one
that we were considering for our 2020 lineup. Let's watch it together!

[image: La Vie Scolaire]

*Join the SFFF team on a Netflix Watch Party for the acclaimed 2019
comedy/drama SCHOOL LIFE (LA VIE SCOLAIRE) directed by Mehdi Idir & Grand
Corps Malade, and chat with fellow SFFF lovers and le Professeur Kevin
Elstob. FRIDAY, APRIL 17 @ 7:30pm, in the comfort of your home!*

Fresh from the South of France, Samia (Zita Hanrot, *Fatima* - SFFF
2016 & *Breath
of Life* – SFFF 2019), a young counselor, arrives in a middle school in
Saint Denis, one of the poorest suburbs of Paris. Passionate about her job,
she devotes herself to working with her disadvantaged students and shows
them that a brighter future is possible, while facing her own challenges.
Winner of the 2019 Cinephiles of the Future Award at the Seville European
Film Festival.
Not Rated (All Audiences). Watch trailer here
<https://www.netflix.com/title/81191429>.

*Please RSVP (via email to littlececile at gmail.com <littlececile at gmail.com>)
by Thursday, April 16! *We will then email you a short presentation video
by Professeur Elstob.
The link to join our Netflix Party will be emailed about 15 minutes before
the 7:30pm start!

*HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY!*
- You need to be a Netflix subscriber. Netflix Party allows you to watch
Netflix with your friends online. Netflix Party synchronizes video playback
and adds a group chat.
- To install Netflix Party, you need to use Chrome. Go to
https://www.netflixparty.com/ and click the "Install Netflix Party" button.
Once you are redirected to the Chrome Web Store, click "Add to Chrome" to
finish installing Netflix Party. Please do so in advance!
- To join a party click on the party link, which will redirect you to
Netflix's website. Then click on the "NP" button next to the address bar
(top right of your screen), and you should automatically join the party.

Hope to spend some time with you all next Friday.
In the meantime, stay safe!

*FOLLOW US
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>[image:
facebook]
<https://www.instagram.com/sacramentofrenchfilmfestival/?hl=en>*

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*19th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 19-28, 2020* (To Be Confirmed)
* CREST THEATRE*

*7th MINIFEST Sunday, October 25 2020 ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*

*[image: logo]*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

  `