[FrenchFilmNews] TOMORROW, Thursday, May 30 , 5-7pm @ at Canon East Sacramento: 18th SFFF PROGRAM PREVIEW PARTY! Please note that the event starts at 5pm!!!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Wed May 29 16:21:43 PDT 2019

[image: poster 2019]
*2019 Poster created by Dane Henas Design*

[image: French Film News]

*18th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 21-30, 2019 *

*The 2019 SFFF PROGRAM PREVIEW PARTYis happening tomorrow*
*  @ Canon East Sacramento / 5pm-7pm*

*Please note the change of time: we will be there from 5pm till 7pm!*

We are busy putting the final touch to our feature films program and we
can't wait to share it with you tomorrow at our Program Preview Party!

*Please join us on the peaceful patio of Canon East Sacramento tomorrow
(Thursday, May 30) for **the 18th Sacramento French Film Festival Program
Preview Party! **We will be there to welcome you from 5pm to 7pm.*

Discover before everyone else the terrific program of films we have
selected for you!

Enjoy original French themed appetizers and cocktails, at a special price,
created just for the evening by Chef Brad Cecchi. *Canon East Sacramento
<https://canoneastsac.com/>, one of the most delicious and creative
restaurants in town, was just awarded a Michelin's Bib Gourmand
Award*, *another
reason to visit!*
The evening will be seasoned with French pop by DJ Roger.

Purchase your Two-Weekend Festival Passes at a special price ($5 off on our
two-Weekend Passes).
Pick up flyers and posters to help us spread the word!
Or just say hi to us as we celebrate the upcoming 18th Sacramento French
Film Festival, coming up June 21-30 at the Crest Theatre.

See you tomorrow!

*CANON EAST SACRAMENTO is located *
*1719 34th St, Sacramento, CA 95816. *Parking is available on the Street.

*If you cannot make it tomorrow, don't worry, the complete feature films
program will be announced on Friday, May 31.*

*SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE FILM FESTIVAL! CLICK HERE TO DONATE
<https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate][image: DONATE][image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*FOLLOW US *
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>[image:
facebook][image: instagram]

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*18th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL*
June 21-30, 2019
CREST THEATRE

*6th MINIFEST*
Sunday, October 27, 2019
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

PLEASE NOTE: You received this email because you told us previously
that you were interested in information about the Sacramento French Film
Festival.
We NEVER sell our email lists or information, and only use them to tell you
about the Festival.
Please visit this page

  `