[FrenchFilmNews] Get ready for Sacramento's Big Day of Giving, tomorrow! The Sacramento French Film Festival is hoping for your support!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Wed May 1 19:52:55 PDT 2019

[image: season 2019]

[image: French Film News]

* 18th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 21-30, 2019 *

*"THE REGION'S PREMIER FILM EVENT" Sacramento Bee*

*TOMORROW ISSACRAMENTO'S BIG DAY OF GIVING,AND WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU!*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate][image: DONATE][image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*DEAR FRIENDS,*

*Just a reminder that Sacramento's BIG DAY of GIVING is happening tomorrow!*

*WE NEED YOU!*

*Times are difficult for the Arts. *This year, not only has fundraising
been slow, but also the City of Sacramento is considering a cut to its
future arts funding! *I**f you continue to value and enjoy what we do, If
you feel that we make a difference in the community, p**lease consider
supporting us as we gear up for the 2019 Festival. *The 2019 film program
will be unveiled on Thursday, May 30, on the patio of Canon East
Sacramento. Mark your calendars!

*GET READY TO DONATE TOMORROW, OR DONATE TODAY...**RIGHT HERE
<https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>, **RIGHT NOW!*

*PLEASE NOTE: We are not participating in the official Big Day of Giving
event again this year, so you won't find us on the BIG DoG website. But we
hope that you will still choose to support us via our own website!*

*OUR EVENTS ONLY HAPPEN THANKS TO THE GENEROSITY OF OUR SUPPORTERS.*

*Sponsoring the Sacramento French Film Festival is good for you too!*
Becoming an *Ami du Festival* has fabulous benefits, including passes to
the 18th SFFF with exclusive access to the Opening Night VIP Reception,
which will feature an *open bar *(bubbly by *Gruet
<https://gruetwinery.com/>*, beer by *Sudwerk
<https://www.sudwerkbrew.com/>*, wine by *Alfaro Family Vineyards*
<http://www.alfarowine.com/> & Starr Johnson Wines
<http://www.starrjohnsonwines.com/>) and delicious *appetizers* catered by
the excellent *Brasserie Capitale <https://brasseriecapitale.com/>* .

*Our Amis du Festival sponsorship package*, with details about levels and
benefits, can be found *HERE
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2019_SFFF_Amis-du-Festival_Package.pdf>.
* *You can send donations by mail or give online via our website HERE
<https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>* (Click on
the yellow "Donate" button).

*CORPORATE CORNER*
If you own a business, or if you think the company you work for may be
interested in supporting us, please take a look at our *Corporate
Sponsoring Package, HERE
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2019_SFFF_Corporate_Package.pdf>.*

Any gift, in any amount, is useful and deeply appreciated.

*SHOW YOUR LOVE!MERCI.*

Cécile & the SFFF Team

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate][image: DONATE][image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*Instagram sacramentofrenchfilmfestival
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

[image:
BPdllo-_L2hTyVJswd07r7fQyBjSWqHVdhv_-Q7bD6W1w9S-8XIi0yPKf5ZAGXQsFYW7r8v6EGgjMaQweHvS8NpU5cfW2cfjffy1HcO4JEgm9E1tFccQhlUexiE9=s0-d-e1-ft.pjp]

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*18th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 21-30, 2019 CREST THEATRE*

*6th MINIFEST Sunday, October 27, 2019 ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

`