[FrenchFilmNews] Today, on Sacramento's Big Day of Giving, remember the Sacramento French Film Festival. Merci !

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Wed May 1 19:51:58 PDT 2019

[image: season 2019]

[image: French Film News]

* 18th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 21-30, 2019 *

*"THE REGION'S PREMIER FILM EVENT" Sacramento Bee*

*TODAY IS THE DAY, THE BIG DAY OF GIVING!*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate][image: DONATE][image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*DEAR FRIENDS,*

*Today is Sacramento's Big Day of Giving and more than ever, the Sacramento
French Film Festival needs your support!*

*These are difficult times for the Arts: *fundraising is slow, and the City
of Sacramento is considering a cut to arts funding...

We know plenty of non-profits are worthy of your support today. But* if you
continue to value and enjoy what we do, if you feel that we make a
difference in the community*, please help us carry on with our good work by
donating today. *You don't need to give a lot - *
*any gift, in any amount, is useful and deeply appreciated. *

*PLEASE DONATE NOW, **HERE!
<https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>*
(Click on the yellow "Donate" button)

*PLEASE NOTE: We are not participating in the official Big Day of Giving
event again this year, so you won't find us on the BIG DoG website. But we
hope that you will still choose to support us via our own website!*

*REMEMBER, OUR EVENTS ONLY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF THE GENEROSITY OF OUR FRIENDS
& SUPPORTERS.*

*Becoming an Ami du Festival has fabulous benefits*, including passes to
the 18th SFFF with exclusive access to the Opening Night VIP Reception,
which will feature an *open bar *(bubbly by *Gruet
<https://gruetwinery.com/>*, beer by *Sudwerk
<https://www.sudwerkbrew.com/>*, wine by *Alfaro Family Vineyards*
<http://www.alfarowine.com/> & Starr Johnson Wines
<http://www.starrjohnsonwines.com/>) and delicious *appetizers* catered by
the excellent *Brasserie Capitale <https://brasseriecapitale.com/>* . *Our
Amis du Festival sponsorship package*, with details about levels and
benefits, can be found *HERE
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2019_SFFF_Amis-du-Festival_Package.pdf>.*

You can also choose to make a donation that is entirely tax deductible.

*YOU CAN GIVE ONLINE VIA OUR WEBSITE
<https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>* (Click on
the yellow "Donate" button)
*OR, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO SEND US A CHECK BY MAIL.*

*CORPORATE CORNER: If you own a business, or if you think the company you
work for may be interested in supporting us, please take a look at our
Corporate Sponsoring Package, HERE
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2019_SFFF_Corporate_Package.pdf>.*

*SHOW YOUR LOVE!MERCI.*

Cécile & the SFFF Team

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate][image: DONATE][image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*Instagram sacramentofrenchfilmfestival
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*18th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 21-30, 2019 CREST THEATRE*

*6th MINIFEST Sunday, October 27, 2019 ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

`