[FrenchFilmNews] Sacramento's Big Day of Giving is coming up this Thursday, May 2 - The Sacramento French Film Festival needs you!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 11:41:05 PDT 2019

[image: season 2019]

[image: French Film News]

* 18th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 21-30, 2019 *

*"THE REGION'S PREMIER FILM EVENT" Sacramento Bee*

*THIS THURSDAY, MAY 2SACRAMENTO'S BIG DAY OF GIVINGTHE SACRAMENTO FRENCH
FILM FESTIVAL* *IS COUNTING ON YOU!*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate][image: DONATE][image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*Dear Friends,*
The 18th Sacramento French Film Festival is just two months away!
On June 21-23 & 28-30, you can come to the Crest Theatre and we will take
you on a trip to France through comedies, dramas, love stories, and
mysteries. We are putting the final touches on our film lineup, and we are
thrilled: it was a great year for French cinema and there are plenty of
beautiful, thought-provoking, and fun films to choose from! *We'll unveil
our program on Thursday, May 30, at our 2019 PROGRAM PREVIEW PARTY on the
patio of Canon East Sacramento**.* More details coming soon.

*We can only do it with your support.*
*On May 2, Sacramento's Big Day of Giving, we need you!*

Since we began in 2002, we have worked hard on a small budget to offer *high
quality programs in the best venues at affordable prices.*

*Our main expenses cannot be lowered without compromising that
quality.* Bringing
the best French films of the year to Sacramento is expensive; flying French
filmmakers to Sacramento is expensive; and renting professional movie
theaters like the Crest and the Esquire IMAX is expensive.

*Times are difficult for the Arts. *This year, not only fundraising has
been slow, but furthermore, the City of Sacramento is considering a cut to
its future arts funding! We know you receive plenty of donation requests,
but *if you continue to value and enjoy what we do, please help us carry on
our good work by donating on May 2 (or today, now, *
*HERE <https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>)!*

*We are not participating in the official Big Day of Giving event again
this year, so you won't find us on the BIG DoG website. But we hope that
you will still choose to support us via our own website!*

*Our events would not happen without the generosity of our community of
supporters.*

*Sponsoring the Sacramento French Film Festival is good for you too!*
Becoming an *Ami du Festival* has fabulous benefits, including passes to
the 18th SFFF with exclusive access to the Opening Night VIP Reception,
which will feature an *open bar *(bubbly by *Gruet
<https://gruetwinery.com/>*, beer by *Sudwerk
<https://www.sudwerkbrew.com/>*, wine by *Alfaro Family Vineyards*
<http://www.alfarowine.com/> & Starr Johnson Wines
<http://www.starrjohnsonwines.com/>) and delicious *appetizers* catered by
the excellent *Brasserie Capitale <https://brasseriecapitale.com/>* .

*Our Amis du Festival sponsorship package*, with details about levels and
benefits, can be found *HERE
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2019_SFFF_Amis-du-Festival_Package.pdf>.
* *You can send donations by mail or give online via our website HERE
<https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>* (Click on
the yellow "Donate" button).

*CORPORATE CORNER*
If you own a business, or if you think the company you work for may be
interested in supporting us, please take a look at our *Corporate
Sponsoring Package, HERE
<https://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2019_SFFF_Corporate_Package.pdf>.*

Any gift, in any amount, is useful and deeply appreciated.

*SHOW YOUR LOVE!*

*Merci!*Cécile & the SFFF Team

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate][image: DONATE][image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*Instagram sacramentofrenchfilmfestival
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

[image:
BPdllo-_L2hTyVJswd07r7fQyBjSWqHVdhv_-Q7bD6W1w9S-8XIi0yPKf5ZAGXQsFYW7r8v6EGgjMaQweHvS8NpU5cfW2cfjffy1HcO4JEgm9E1tFccQhlUexiE9=s0-d-e1-ft.pjp]

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*18th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 21-30, 2019 CREST THEATRE*

*6th MINIFEST Sunday, October 27, 2019 ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

  `