[FrenchFilmNews] 5th MINIFEST - Sunday, October 14 - Esqurie IMAX Theatre - Program announcement coming soon!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:57:43 PDT 2018

[image: MiniFest]

[image: French Film News]

* 5th MINIFEST SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2018 ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE *

*Chers Amis,*

Thank you for your patience.

We were ready to announce our 5th MiniFest program last Friday, when we ran
into unexpected technical difficulties with one of the selected films. The
issue should be resolved in a day or so, one way or another. Fingers
crossed...

All we can say for now, is that the wait will be worthwhile, the films are
so good!

Merci!
See you all on Sunday, October 14!

*C**écile & The SFFF Team*

[image: make sacramento french again]

*5TH MINIFEST SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2018 ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*

*The Sacramento French Film Festival is not just in June anymore!* Since
2014, the SFFF also presents a fall event, the MiniFest, a miniature
version of our main festival, held over one day only.

*In 2018, the MiniFest is coming back in its 5th year and moves to the
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE, for a full day of fresh French flicks on a maxi
screen!*

*THE 5th MINIFEST WILL INCLUDE:*
- BRAND NEW FRENCH FEATURES preceded by SHORT FILMS.
- EACH FILM WILL BE SHOWN ONLY ONCE.
- ALWAYS WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES!
- COMPLETE LINEUP TBA SOON.

*SAVE THE DATE!*
- *SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2018*
- ALL DAY!
- Showtimes TBA

*WHERE?*
*ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE* – 1211 K St, Downtown Sacramento

*TICKETING*
*DAY PASS & SINGLE TICKETS will be available.*

   - SINGLE TICKETS are sold at the DOOR & ONLINE *through the Esquire IMAX
   website*. (COMING SOON)
   - DAY PASSES are sold at the DOOR & ONLINE *through the SFFF website*.
   (COMING SOON)
   - SALES AT THE DOOR incur NO ADDITIONAL FEE.
   - All Passes are NON TRANSFERABLE.
   - Passes & Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE.
   - Sales at the door are CASH & CREDIT CARD ONLY. Please NO CHECKS.

*STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS TO COME...*

*SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE FILM FESTIVAL!*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate][image: DONATE][image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*We offer two options to donate: Square or Paypal.*

   - * DONATE *through* SQUARE HERE!
   <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*
   - *DONATE *through
*PAYPAL HERE! <https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>
   (Click on the yellow DONATE button). *

* TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN! MERCI.*

*LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*INSTAGRAM
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE] *

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*18th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 21-30, 2019 CREST THEATRE*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

  `