[FrenchFilmNews] DO YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER AT THE SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL THIS JUNE? LET US KNOW!

C├ęcile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:57:59 PDT 2018

*HOME <http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org>*

[image: new logo]

*[image: French Film News] 17th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 15-24,
2018 CREST THEATRE *

*DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER?*

We love our volunteers! They play an essential part in the success of our
events and volunteering for the SFFF is a fantastic opportunity to give
back, be part of a fun and enthusiastic team, and enjoy the Festival from
the inside! We look forward to welcome new and returning volunteers.

*If you want to be part of our team of volunteers, please fill out the
Volunteers application form here
<https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2018_VOLUNTEER_APPLICATION.pdf>*
to the best of your knowledge to facilitate volunteer coordination, and
follow the instruction to return the form by email to our two volunteers
coordinator, Jennifer and Tracy.

You should be able to make changes in the document, save your answers, and
email the form back as indicated. If your version of pdf doesn't support
this feature, please print and scan+email/or mail to: Sacramento French
Film Festival, 2634 28th Street, Sacramento, CA 95818.

*Please note that to be considered, we must receive your application by May
25, 2018.*
*MERCI !*

 *__ SUPPORT *
*__YOUR FAVORITE FILM FESTIVAL! *

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate][image: DONATE][image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*We offer two options to donate: Square or Paypal.*

   - * DONATE *through* SQUARE HERE!
   <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*
   - *DONATE *through
*PAYPAL HERE! <https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>