[FrenchFilmNews] Our survey with CORRECT link! If you attended the Festival this year, please fill out our survey ! MERCI and thanks for your patience.

C├ęcile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 09:35:41 PDT 2018

*-0To view this email as a web page, go here

[image: 2018 SFFF]

[image: French Film News]

*SAVE THE DATE!5th SFFF MINIFESTSUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2018  ESQUIRE IMAX
THEATRE*

*BONJOUR, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU...*

ERRATUM:

The message sent earlier this week included a wrong link to our audience
survey that didn't allow you to submit your answers. Below is the correct
link to fill out the survey. Sorry about that and thank your for filling
out the survey! If you attended the Festival this year, please click *HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3gYOMKvi1FS1RCdPCSDH1RP6nSMbj10RJ8dMa2NcjFrvnHQ/viewform>
start the survey.

Please reply as precisely as possible, *prior to July 25, 2018.*

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer our survey it will help us
improve your experience at the SFFF!
Your answers will remain anonymous and won't be shared.

Merci.
The SFFF Team

*SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE FILM FESTIVAL!*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate][image: DONATE][image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*We offer two options to donate: Square or Paypal.*

   - * DONATE *through* SQUARE HERE!
   <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*
   - *DONATE *through
*PAYPAL HERE! <https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>