[FrenchFilmNews] If you attended the Festival this year, please fill out our survey ! MERCI.

C├ęcile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 08:06:37 PDT 2018

*-0To view this email as a web page, go here

[image: 2018 SFFF]

[image: French Film News]

*SAVE THE DATE!5th SFFF MINIFESTSUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2018  ESQUIRE IMAX
THEATRE*

*BONJOUR, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU...*

In order to help improve your experience at the Sacramento French Film
Festival, we have created the following survey. If you attended the
Festival this year, please fill out the survey* HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RNlqH5Xn23lwpEtRf_FSd4VwP_CzG2KKYOF1lUME284/prefill>*
!

Please reply as precisely as possible, *prior to July 25, 2018.*

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer our survey.
Your answers will remain anonymous and won't be shared.

Merci.
The SFFF Team

*SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE FILM FESTIVAL!*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate][image: DONATE][image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*We offer two options to donate: Square or Paypal.*

   - * DONATE *through* SQUARE HERE!
   <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*
   - *DONATE *through
*PAYPAL HERE! <https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>
   (Click on the yellow DONATE button). *

* TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN! MERCI.*

*LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*INSTAGRAM
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE] *

*SPREAD THE WORD:*

*5th SFFF MINIFEST Sunday, October 14, 2018 ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

  `

*h.*