[FrenchFilmNews] "Jazz, pop, swing", PARIS COMBO is coming to the HARRIS CENTER on January 13: You can WIN 2 TICKETS & Get the SPECIAL DISCOUNT for SFFF Patrons !!!

C├ęcile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 13:22:13 PST 2018

*o view this email as a web page, go here

[image: make sacramento french again]

[image: French Film News]

* 12th WINTER SHORTS FEST SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2019 CREST THEATRE *

*AN END OF THE YEAR PRESENT FOR YOU...In the mood for French music? The
acclaimed French band  PARIS COMBO will play one of their only two
California concerts at the HARRIS CENTER in FOLSOM on SUNDAY, JANUARY 13,
2019.Our partner, the Harris Cen*
*ter, is is offering a 15% DISCOUNT TO SFFF PATRONS, and giving you the
opportunity to WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE CONCERT. Find out how below...*
[image: Event Image]

*"Jazz, pop, swing", Paris Combo comes to the Harris Center Sunday, January
13, 2019, at 1 pm!*https://www.pariscombo.com/

Tickets are $18-$32; Premium $38.
Tickets for children and students with ID are $12.

Tickets are available online here
<https://www.harriscenter.net/online/mapSelect.asp> or at the Harris Center
Ticket Office at 916-608-6888 from 12 noon to 6 pm. *Use the promo code
FRENCHFILM to benefit from a 15% discount to all seats for Paris
Combo! *(Concert
shows make great Christmas presents...)

*BE THE FIRST TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE
CONCERT...BON SPECTACLE!*

*SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE FILM FESTIVAL*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*We offer two options to donate: Square or Paypal.*

   - * DONATE *through* SQUARE HERE!
   <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*
   - *DONATE *through *PAYPAL HERE
   <https://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>*(then
   click on the yellow DONATE button)
*! *

* TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN! MERCI.*

*LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*INSTAGRAM
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE] *

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*18th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 21-30, 2019 CREST THEATRE*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

  `