[FrenchFilmNews] UNVEILING OUR 2017 POSTER + HOW TO VOLUNTEER FOR THE NEXT FESTIVAL !!!

C├ęcile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri May 12 14:58:27 PDT 2017

[image: Not just in June anymore...]

*[image: French Film News] 16th SFFF JUNE 16-25, 2017 CREST THEATRE &
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE *

*PRESENTING THE POSTER OF THE 2017 SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL,SWEET
SIXTEEN  EDITION!*

[image: 2017 poster]
Merci Kent Lacin <http://lacin.com/>, Dane Henas Design
<http://danehenasdesign.com/>, Chris Tafoya & Ella Dining Room & Bar!

We are very excited to present the delightful poster of our sweet sixteen
edition!

We are currently finalizing the feature film selection, and we can't wait
to share it with you. Very soon.
All we will divulge now is that 1/ there are so many fabulous choices that
we are having trouble cutting films out (such an exciting problem to have!)
and 2/ the selection will not be as dark as last year. Far from it.

*BECOME A VOLUNTEER OF THE SFFF!*

[image: volunteer!]

The Sacramento French Film Festival is looking for volunteers. Volunteering
for the SFFF is a fantastic opportunity to give back, be part of a fun and
enthusiastic team, and enjoy the Festival from the inside!

If you are interested, tell us more in the *VOLUNTEER FORM HERE*!
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2017_VOLUNTEER_APPLICATION.pdf>
You should be able to make changes in the document, save your answers, and
email the form back as indicated.
If your version of pdf doesn't support this feature, please print and
scan+email/or mail to: Sacramento French Film Festival, 2634 28th Street,
Sacramento, CA 95818.

Please note that to be considered, we must receive your application by May
26, 2017.

*MERCI ! *

*SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE FILM FESTIVAL!*

[image: donate] [image: DONATE] [image: donate][image: DONATE][image:
donate] [image: DONATE]

*We offer two options to donate: Square or Paypal:*

   - * DONATE *through* SQUARE HERE!
   <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*
   - *DONATE *through *PAYPAL HERE!
   <https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=FLrLPYH2FxWhiin-5Bx3QtdjdlH8WACEoySDRr91wybTPPd_jHoA5k4d1bbKQObT0WnxrW>*

* TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN! MERCI.*

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*Instagram
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE] *

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*16th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 16-25, 2017 CREST THEATRE &
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org