[FrenchFilmNews] BECOME AN AMI DU FESTIVAL TODAY !

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri May 5 14:28:43 PDT 2017

[image: Not just in June anymore...]

*[image: French Film News] 16th SFFF JUNE 16-25, 2017 CREST THEATRE &
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE *

*THE SFFF NEEDS YOU: BECOME AN AMI DU FESTIVAL !*

Thanks to all of you who participated in our very own Day of Giving
yesterday. If you haven't donated already, it is not to late... You too can
become an AMI DU FESTIVAL!

When you become an Ami du Festival, you receive great benefits, one of them
-and not the least- being the satisfaction to have taken an active part in
making your favorite film festival happen!

The 16th Sacramento French Film Festival is coming up soon and we are
currently busy curating a spectacular program of films to be shown at the
Crest Theatre and the Esquire IMAX Theatre, June 16-25, 2017. The costs of
booking films and renting our venues (to name only our two most essential
expenses) increase every year and our tickets sales cover only about half
of our operating costs. The Sacramento French Film Festival remains
dependent on support from our sponsors to bring the highest-quality films
to Sacramento while keeping event pricing affordable to a wide audience. To
us, the Amis du Festival are truly more than friends – their support makes
the Festival possible!

Each Ami du Festival is an essential member of the SFFF team. When you
become an Ami du Festival, You make it possible to bring the best and
newest French films to Sacramento.

*LES AMIS DU FESTIVAL: QU'EST-CE QUE C'EST?*

Each of our Amis du Festival level offers a unique benefits package
to thank you for your generous support.

*__________________ VISIONARY *
*__________________* [image: cotillard]
($1,000 and up)

   - Dinner with a 2017 SFFF guest for two people
   - N ame in the 2017 Festival program and on the SFFF website
   - Slide credit prior to each 2017 Festival screening
   - Full access to all 2017 Festival screenings (June 16-25) and to the
   opening night & closing night receptions for two people
   - A collectable 2017 SFFF poster
   - Invaluable... Value of Benefits for the IRS: TBD*

*____________________ STAR* *____________________*
[image: huppert]
($500 - $999)

   - Name in the 2017 Festival program and on the SFFF website
   - Full access to all 2017 Festival screenings (June 16-25) and to the
   opening night & closing night receptions for two people
   - A collectable 2017 SFFF poster
   - Value of Benefits for the IRS: TBD*

*__________ SUPPORTING ACTRESS/ACTOR __________*
[image: Devos]
($250 - $499)

   - Name in the 2017 Festival program and on the SFFF website
   - Full access to all 2017 Festival screenings (June 16-25) and to the
   opening night & closing night receptions for one person
   - A collectable 2017 SFFF poster
   - Value of Benefits for the IRS: TBD*

*__________________ CINEPHILE* *__________________*
[image: haenel]
(up to $249)

   - Name in the 2017 Festival program and on the SFFF website
   - Donation entirely tax deductible.

* To determine the tax deductible portion of your donation, substract the
package value (see 2017 Pass & poster prices when they are announced) from
the total amount of your donation.

*ACCESS OUR **2017 AMIS DU FESIVAL PACKAGE HERE!*
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2017Amis_du_Festival_package.pdf>

*HOW TO BECOME AN AMI DU FESTIVAL?*

it is simple. You can make your donation online or send us a check.

*ONLINE DONATIONS*
If you choose to donate online, we offer you 2 options. Choose the one that
is best for you.

   - *You can choose to donate through Square: DONATE here!
   <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*
   - * You can choose to donate through Paypal: DONATE here!
   <https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=FLrLPYH2FxWhiin-5Bx3QtdjdlH8WACEoySDRr91wybTPPd_jHoA5k4d1bbKQObT0WnxrW>*

*DONATIONS by MAIL*
If you prefer donating by check, please *print the sponsorship form here*
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2017Amis_du_Festival_package.pdf>
and return it by mail along with your check.

*HOW TO MAKE YOUR DONATION COUNT EVEN MORE...*
Another way you can help the SFFF is to inquire if your employer has a
“matching program” and would match your contribution to us. We have been
successfully working with some of you on this over the past few years.

*MERCI !*

If you think the Sacramento French Film Festival’s mission is one to be
supported – if you have enjoyed our films, discussions, and guests – please
give back today. MERCI !

We couldn't do it without you. And that's the truth!

* TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN! MERCI.*

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*Instagram
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE] *

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*16th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 16-25, 2017 CREST THEATRE &
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org