[FrenchFilmNews] ON THIS BIG DAY of GIVING, BECOME AN ACTIVE SUPPORTER OF YOUR FAVORITE FILM FESTIVAL !

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Thu May 4 13:19:24 PDT 2017

[image: Not just in June anymore...]

*[image: French Film News] 16th SFFF JUNE 16-25, 2017 CREST THEATRE &
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE *

*CHERS AMIS,*

*YOUR FAVORITE FILM FESTIVAL NEEDS YOU! PLEASE HELP US HAVE OUR VERY OWN
SUCCESSFUL DAY OF GIVING BY DONATING DIRECTLY TO US! 100% OF YOUR DONATION
WILL BENEFIT THE SFFF.*

*HOW TO DONATE? _______________________________*
You can choose to make a fully tax-deductible donation to our organization,
or receive great benefits (see sponsoring package enclosed). Any gift, in
any amount, is greatly appreciated.

*Please find our NEW Amis du Festival levels here
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2017Amis_du_Festival_package.pdf>.*

You can donate online or send us a check.

*ONLINE DONATIONS*
If you choose to donate online, we offer you 2 options. Choose the one that
is best for you.

   - *You can choose to donate through Square: DONATE here!
   <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*
   - * You can choose to donate through Paypal: DONATE here!
   <https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=FLrLPYH2FxWhiin-5Bx3QtdjdlH8WACEoySDRr91wybTPPd_jHoA5k4d1bbKQObT0WnxrW>*

*DONATIONS by MAIL*
If you prefer donating by check, please print the sponsorship form here
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2017Amis_du_Festival_package.pdf>
and return it by mail along with your check.

*HOW TO MAKE YOUR DONATION COUNT EVEN MORE...*
Another way you can help the SFFF is to *inquire if* *your employer has a
“matching program” *and would match your contribution to us. We have been
successfully working with some of you on this over the past few years.

*WHY DONATE TO THE SFFF? **______________________*
The 16th Sacramento French Film Festival opens in less than 2 months. We
are busy curating a spectacular program of films to be shown at the Crest
Theatre and the Esquire IMAX Theatre, June 16-25, 2017.

The costs of booking films and renting our venues (to name only our two
most essential expenses) increase every year and our tickets sales cover
only about half of our operating costs. The Sacramento French Film Festival
remains dependent on support from our sponsors to bring the highest-quality
films to Sacramento while keeping event pricing affordable to a wide
audience.

*THE SFFF WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE BIG DAY of GIVING THIS YEAR.
**______________________________
*
You may have planned to contribute to the SFFF during the Big Day of Giving
(Big DoG) on May 4. We have participated in this annual event since it
began, and in the past we have encouraged donation to us through the Big
DoG website. However, please note that we decided to not participate in the
Big Day of Giving this year.

Why this decision? As you may remember, the event website encountered
technical difficulties last year that resulted in a lot of scrambling to
accept donations that day. Coupled with the fact that there are relatively
high fees (from our financial perspective) to participate in the event, and
that the Big DoG won't include any matching funds at all this year, our
Board of Directors decided we would sit this year out and see how we do on
our own. We, of course remain supportive of the Big Day of Giving concept
and will possibly reconsider our participation after this year.

We encourage you to donate to your other favorite non-profits that are
participating this year. But we wanted to let you know that *you will not
find us on the Big Day of Giving website this year*.

*MERCI! **________________________________________*
If you think the Sacramento French Film Festival’s mission is one to be
supported – if you have enjoyed our films, discussions, and guests – please
give back today.

We couldn't do it without you. And that's the truth!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

*- The SFFF Team*

*TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN! **MERCI.*

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE] *

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*16th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 16-25, 2017 CREST THEATRE &
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*
*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*