[FrenchFilmNews] TODAY IS THE BIG DAY OF GIVING... AND THE SFFF NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT: PLEASE DONATE DIRECTLY TO US TODAY!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:12:09 PDT 2017

[image: Not just in June anymore...]

[image: French Film News]

*16th SFFF JUNE 16-25, 2017 CREST THEATRE & ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE *

*TODAY IS THE BIG DAY of GIVINGTHE SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL NEEDS
YOU...*

*Chers Amis,*

*First, we want to give a BIG MERCI to all of you who have already donated
to the SFFF. We are so grateful for your support*

For all the others, you may have planned to contribute to the SFFF during
today's Big Day of Giving (Big DoG). We have participated in this annual
event since it began, and in the past we have encouraged donation to us
through the Big DoG website. However, * please note that **you will not
find us on the Big Day of Giving website this year*.

*WHY THIS DECISION TO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE 2017 BIG DoG?*
*As you may remember, the event website encountered technical difficulties
last year that resulted in a lot of scrambling to accept donations that
day. Coupled with the fact that there are relatively high fees (from our
financial perspective) to participate in the event, and that the Big DoG
won't include any matching funds at all this year, our Board of Directors
decided we would sit this year out and see how we do on our own. We, of
course remain supportive of the Big Day of Giving concept and will
reconsider our participation after this year.*

*YOU CAN HELP US HAVE OUR VERY OWN SUCCESSFUL DAY OF GIVING BY DONATING
DIRECTLY TO US!* *100% OF YOUR DONATION* WILL BENEFIT THE SFFF *(* minus
Square/Paypal low fees if you donate online).

*WHY DONATE TO THE SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL?*
The costs of booking films and renting venues (to name only our two most
essential expenses) increase every year and our tickets sales cover only
about half of our operating costs. The Sacramento French Film Festival
remains dependent on support from our sponsors to bring the highest-quality
films to Sacramento while keeping event pricing affordable to a wide
audience.
The 16th Sacramento French Film Festival opens in less than 2 months. We
are currently creating a spectacular program of films to be shown at the
Crest Theatre and the Esquire IMAX Theatre, June 16-25, 2017.

*HOW TO DONATE?*
You can choose to make a fully tax-deductible donation to our organization,
or receive great benefits as described in our
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2017Amis_du_Festival_package.pdf>*NEW
Amis du Festival levels here.
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2017Amis_du_Festival_package.pdf>*

Any gift, in any amount, is greatly appreciated.

You can donate online or send us a check.

*ONLINE DONATIONS:*
If you choose to donate online, we offer you 2 options. Choose the one that
is best for you.

   - *You can choose to donate through Square: DONATE here!
   <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*
   - * You can choose to donate through Paypal: DONATE here!
   <https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=FLrLPYH2FxWhiin-5Bx3QtdjdlH8WACEoySDRr91wybTPPd_jHoA5k4d1bbKQObT0WnxrW>*

*DONATIONS by MAIL:*
If you prefer donating by check, please *print the sponsorship form here*
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/2017Amis_du_Festival_package.pdf>
and return it by mail along with your check.

*HOW TO MAKE YOUR DONATION COUNT EVEN MORE...*
Another way you can help the SFFF is to inquire if your employer has a
“matching program” and would match your contribution to us. We have worked
with some of you on this over the past few years with great success.

*If you think the Sacramento French Film Festival’s mission is one to be
supported – if you have enjoyed our films, discussions, guests, and
receptions – please give back today. MERCI !*

We couldn't do it without you. And that's the truth!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

*- The SFFF Team*

* TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN! MERCI.*

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]*

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*Instagram
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

*SPREAD THE WORD!*

*16th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 16-25, 2017 CREST THEATRE &
ESQUIRE IMAX THEATRE*
*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org