[FrenchFilmNews] On GIVING TUESDAY, support your favorite film fest !

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:51:41 PST 2016

*HOME <http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org>*

[image: Not just in June anymore...]

[image: French Film News]

*16th SFFF JUNE 16-25, 2017 *

[image: Images intégrées 1]

*TODAY IS GIVING TUESDAY:WE NEED YOU! *

*If you are in a giving mood, please support your favorite film fest (that
would be us...) and help us bring you the most recent and best French
films! You can donate to the Sacramento French Film Festival here (via
square):*

* <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>**
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>[image:
faire un don!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>*[image:
donate!][image: faire un don!]*[image: donate!][image: faire un don!]*[image:
donate!][image: faire un don!]

*TOGETHER WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!*UN GRAND MERCI !
[image: Images intégrées 2]

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*Instagram
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE] *

*SPREAD THE WORD! 10th WINTER SHORT FILM SCREENING February 25, 2017- Crest
Theatre 16th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL June 16-25, 2017*

*www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org