[FrenchFilmNews] BIG DoG extended till 3pm tomorrow! The website is still experiencing difficulties but you can donate directly to the SFFF, here is how...

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:27:24 PDT 2016

*HOME <http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org>*
[image:
http://www.projectride.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/BDOG2016_Pos_736x599px.png]

[image: French Film News]

*15th SFFF JUNE 17-26, 2016 *

[image: http://www.calaged.org/images/Give/Big%20Day%20of%20Giving.gif]

*Chers Amis,*

*Due to an incredibly high volume of donations, BigDayofGiving.org is still
experiencing technical issues. We*
* apologize for the frustration some of you have expressed for not being
able to make your donation.*

* The good news is that the event has been extended through 3 p.m.
tomorrow, May 4, 2016. AND you can DONATE HERE
<https://squareup.com/store/sac-french-film-festival/item/donation>directly
to us! **All funds donated through 3pm tomorrow, and processed directly by
us will be tabulated by the BIG Day of Giving foundation for matching
dollars, and challenge prizes.*

*IF YOU ARE A  GOLDEN ONE CUSTOMER, please remember to use your **G1 Debit
or Credit Card. Golden 1 will donate up to $50,000 to the nonprofits Golden
1 members donate to on May 3 with their G1 Debit or Credit Card (on a
pro-rated basis, up to $50,000).*

*Remember: we couldn't do it without YOU!*

*MERCI !THE VERY GRATEFUL SFFF TEAMDONATE HERE!
<https://squareup.com/store/sac-french-film-festival/item/donation>*

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*Instagram
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]*

*Support the Festival, spread the word! Merci.*

*15th SFFF, June 17-26 2016 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<http://www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org> *

<http://www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org>