[FrenchFilmNews] LAST MINUTE BIG DoG UPDATE: THE BIG DoG WEBSITE is having ISSUES but PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:35:23 PDT 2016

[image:
http://www.projectride.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/BDOG2016_Pos_736x599px.png]

[image: French Film News]

*15th SFFF JUNE 17-26, 2016 *

[image: http://www.calaged.org/images/Give/Big%20Day%20of%20Giving.gif]

*LAST MINUTE BIG DoG UPDATE: You may have tried, but been unable to make
your donation. Please know that the problem is in the process of being
fixed.  So, please, please do not give up!The site, while having
intermittent issues, is still accepting donations. Refresh the page, or
come back in a few... MERCI, MERCI, MERCI !!!*

*We'll let you know once things are fixed.*

*2016 BIG DAY of GIVINGMAY 3: Midnight to Midnight!*

*PLEASE DONATE HERE!
<https://bigdayofgiving.org/npo/sacramento-french-film-festival>*

*IF YOU LOVE THE SFFF, PLEASE DONATE.IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN WITHOUT YOUR
SUPPORT!*

*You have till Midnight to make your gift. Donations start at $25 but you
can give as much as you wish, or can afford.*

* <https://bigdayofgiving.org/npo/sacramento-french-film-festival>*

*IF YOU ARE A  GOLDEN ONE CUSTOMER, please remember that Golden 1 will
donate up to $50,000 to the nonprofits Golden 1 members donate to on May 3
with their G1 Debit or Credit Card (on a pro-rated basis, up to $50,000).
So please, if you have one, use your Golden 1 Credit or debit card!*

*DONATE HERE!
<https://bigdayofgiving.org/npo/sacramento-french-film-festival>*

*MERCI !THE GRATEFUL SFFF TEAM*

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*Instagram
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]*

*Support the Festival, spread the word! Merci.*

*15th SFFF, June 17-26 2016 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<http://www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org> *

<http://www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org>