[FrenchFilmNews] Sacramento's BIG DAY of GIVING starts at MIDNIGHT: WILL YOU BE THE FIRST DONOR OF THE DAY? Read this to find out why it matters!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:37:48 PDT 2016

[image:
http://www.projectride.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/BDOG2016_Pos_736x599px.png]

[image: French Film News]

*15th SFFF JUNE 17-26, 2016 *

[image: http://www.calaged.org/images/Give/Big%20Day%20of%20Giving.gif]

*2016 BIG DAY of GIVINGMAY 3: Midnight to Midnight!*

*Sacramento's BIG DAY of GIVING (BIG DoG) starts tonight at exactly
Midnight. *
* Will you be the first donor of the day and increase the value to your
donation?*

*IF YOU MAKE THE FIRST GIFT OF THE DAY* at Midnight tonight, *THE SFFF CAN
WIN the **$3,000 "Blast Off Challenge!" *or *the* *$2,500 "SacArts Blast
Off Challenge!" *

*If you are a night owl, please click **here
<https://bigdayofgiving.org/npo/sacramento-french-film-festival> at
midnight tonight and make your gift! *Donations start at $25 but you can
give as much as you wish...

*ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?!*

*WHY GIVE ON MAY 3rd?*
*The Sacramento French Film Festival will again this year participate in
Sacramento's BIG DAY of GIVING (BIG DoG), a 24 hour giving challenge to
support local nonprofits that make the Sacramento region a better place to
live. When you give to the SFFF through the BIG DoG website, on Tuesday May
3rd and on this day only, we will receive extra funds from an incentive
pool. *

*The BIG DoG is also an easy opportunity for new supporters to give for the
first time. It is simple, secure and even exciting!*

*Plus, the day includes Prize Challenges that can increase the value of
your donation furthermore... *

*PRIZE CHALLENGES*

*Prize challenges are a fun way we can win extra money on May 3.*
*IF YOU MAKE THE FIRST GIFT OF THE DAY*, *THE SFFF CAN WIN the **$3,000
"Blast Off Challenge!" *(Open to all participating non-profits - Sponsored
by Kaiser Permanente) or *the* *$2,500 "SacArts Blast Off Challenge!" *(Open
to arts organizations only - Sponsored by Sacramento Metropolitan Arts
Commission).

Similarly,* IF YOU MAKE THE LAST GIFT OF THE DAY* (remember, t*he fun ends
at 11:59pm*) *THE SFFF CAN WIN the $2,500 "Landing Prize" *or* the $2,500
"SacArts Landing Prize" *(Sponsored by Sacramento Metropolitan Arts
Commission).

Also, *IF YOU ARE A  GOLDEN ONE CUSTOMER*, please be aware that * Golden 1
will donate up to $50,000 to the nonprofits Golden 1 members donate to on
May 3 with their G1 Debit or Credit Card* (on a pro-rated basis, up to
$50,000). Official announcement with details here
<https://www.golden1.com/Giving/default>. So please, if you can, use your
Golden 1 Credit or debit card!

*HOW TO GIVE?*

*All you need is a credit card and internet access. Anytime between
midnight and midnight on Tuesday, May 3, visit the Sacramento French Film
Festival's BIG DoG donation page and... Voila!Find our BIG DoG page here!
<https://bigdayofgiving.org/npo/sacramento-french-film-festival>*

*HOW MUCH CAN YOU GIVE?*

*Donations start at $25, but any gift in any amount will be greatly
appreciated!*

*All donations are tax-deductible, and if you donate at any of our "Ami du
Festival" levels, you will be eligible to receive fabulous benefits!*
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm#INDIVIDUAL>

* More information about our "Amis du Festival" sponsoring program can be
found here!*
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm#INDIVIDUAL>

*WHY GIVE TO THE SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL?*

*This June, the Sacramento French Film Festival will celebrate its 15th
anniversary and we need your help to make it the best SFFF ever!*

*Over the years, the SFFF has brought to Sacramento films with a broad
array of genres, subjects, and points of view that provoke thought as well
as entertain. *

*With the many challenges facing the world today, the SFFF’s mission of
providing exposure to, and understanding of different cultures is more
relevant than ever. Film is a powerful medium in which to share
international perspectives on important issues, as well as underscore the
universality of human life that transcend borders and language.*

*And let's not forget that the Sacramento French Film Festival is such a
FUN event!*

* While our audience continues to grow, so do the costs of organizing the
Festival. Our tickets sales cover about half of our operating costs and we
remain dependent on support from friends like you to offer the
highest-quality and newest films to Sacramento at an affordable price.*

*If you think the Sacramento French Film Festival’s mission is one to be
supported, and you want to help us continue our good work, please donate.
We just couldn't do it without you.*

*MERCI !*

* Cécile Mouette Downs, Executive and Artistic Director Chevalier des Arts
et des Lettres*
[image: faire un don!][image: donate!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
MERCI.

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*Instagram
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]*

*Support the Festival, spread the word! Merci.*

*15th SFFF, June 17-26 2016 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org