[FrenchFilmNews] BONNEE ANNEE !

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:15:08 PST 2016

 *HOME <http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>*
[image: French Film News]

*15th SFFF - JUNE 17-26, 2016**CREST THEATRE*

*BONNE ANNÉE*

*from the SFFF team!*

[image: Bonne annee 2016]

*SAVE THE DATE!*

*See you on SATURDAY, MARCH 5, 2016 at the CREST THEATRE for the first
event of our 2016 season,the 9th WINTER SHORT FILM SCREENING, presenting
the César Nominated Shorts. Doors at 6pm - Films at 7pm.*More details
coming soon.
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

*15th SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVALJune 17-26 2016 - *
*CREST THEATRE *
* www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/>*