[FrenchFilmNews] GIVE THE GIFT OF FRENCH CINEMA FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:57:40 PST 2016

<http://www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org>

*HOME <http://sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org>*

[image: Cesar]

*[image: French Film News]*

* 15th SFFFJUNE 17-26, 2016 *

*Valentine Day is in 2 days! Still looking for the perfect present?... Look
no more! How about a pair of tickets
<https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1054371> to the upcoming 9th
Winter French Short Film Screening at the Crest Theatre, on Saturday March
5th?On that night Empress Tavern <http://empresstavern.com/> will serve a
French-themed meal and the bar will enchant you with French cocktails!
Exciting details coming soon.*

*💞 JOYEUSE SAINT VALENTIN!* 💞

*The 9th WINTER FRENCH SHORT FILM SCREENINGFeaturing the2016 CÉSAR
NOMINATED SHORTSIs back on the CREST BIG SCREEN!SATURDAY, MARCH 5,
2016Doors at 6pm - Films at 7pm*

[image: En route pour les Cesar]

*PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE!
<https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1054371> *

*Our 9th WINTER FRENCH SHORT FILM SCREENING will present the short films
nominated for a 2016 CÉSAR (French Academy Award) in the ANIMATION and
FICTION categories.*

* After the films, the audience will be invited to vote for the “Sacramento
César Awards.” *The 40th César Ceremony will have been held a week earlier,
on Friday, February 26 (no spoilers!) and the César Winners will be
announced at the end of the evening, along with the results of the audience
voting.
*Will Sacramento agree with the César Academy? We’ll find out on March 5!*

   - *Doors at 6pm / Films at 7pm*
   - *$11 General Admission *(includes a $0.75 Crest facility fee)
   - *Tickets will be available at the door*
   - *Tickets can be purchased in advance* at the Crest Box Office and on
   ticketfly.com <https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1054371>(additional
   fees apply)

   - All films are presented in French with *English subtitles *
   - *French Pop with DJ Christophe*
   - *No Host Bar operated by Empress Tavern <http://empresstavern.com/>.*

*________________________*

*YOU CAN HELP US BETTER PLAN OUR 15th ANNIVERSARY EDITION BY MAKING A
DONATION TODAY!
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm>*
[image: faire un don!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>[image:
donate!] <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
MERCI.

Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]*

*Support the Festival, spread the word! Merci.*

*15th SFFF, June 17-26 2016 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org