[FrenchFilmNews] SAVE THE DATE: The BIG DAY of GIVING is coming back in 1 week - TUESDAY, MAY 3rd!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:55:33 PDT 2016

[image: SFFF Audience]

[image: French Film News]

*15th SFFF JUNE 17-26, 2016 *

[image: http://compassionplanet.org/files/277/2015BDG%20logo%20copy.jpg]

*SAVE THE DATE for the 2016 BIG DAY of GIVING!TUESDAY, MAY 3 - from
MIDNIGHT to MIDNIGHT...*

*Chers Amis,The Sacramento French Film Festival will again this year
participate in Sacramento's BIG DAY of GIVING (BIG DoG), a 24 hour giving
challenge to support local nonprofits that make the Sacramento region a
better place to live.WHY GIVE ON MAY 3rd?When you give to the SFFF through
the BIG DoG website, on Tuesday May 3rd and on this day only, we will
receive extra funds from an incentive pool.*

*The BIG DoG is also a wonderful opportunity for new supporters to give for
the first time. It is simple, secure and exciting!*

*HOW TO GIVE?All you need is a credit card and internet access. Anytime
between midnight and midnight on Tuesday, May 3, visit the Sacramento
French Film Festival's BIG DoG donation page and... Voila!Find our BIG DoG
page here! <https://bigdayofgiving.org/npo/sacramento-french-film-festival>
*

*HOW MUCH CAN YOU GIVE?Donations start at $25, but any gift in any amount
will be greatly appreciated!*

*All donations are tax-deductible, and if you donate at any of our "Ami du
Festival" levels, you will be eligible to receive fabulous benefits!** More
information about our "Amis du Festival" sponsoring program can be found
here!*
<http://www.sacramentofrenchfilmfestival.org/contribute.htm#INDIVIDUAL>

*WHY GIVE TO THE SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL?*

*This June, the Sacramento French Film Festival will celebrate its 15th
anniversary and we need your help to make it the best SFFF ever!*

*Over the years, the SFFF has brought to Sacramento films with a broad
array of genres, subjects, and points of view that provoke thought as well
as entertain. *

*With the many challenges facing the world today, the SFFF’s mission of
providing exposure to, and understanding of different cultures is more
relevant than ever. Film is a powerful medium in which to share
international perspectives on important issues, as well as underscore the
universality of human life that transcend borders and language.*

*And let's not forget that the Sacramento French Film Festival is also a
FUN event!*

* While our audience continues to grow, so do the costs of organizing the
Festival. Our tickets sales cover about half of our operating costs and we
remain dependent on support from friends like you to offer the
highest-quality and newest films to Sacramento at an affordable price.*

*If you think the Sacramento French Film Festival’s mission is one to be
supported, and you want to help us continue our good work, please donate.
We just couldn't do it without you.*

*MERCI !*

* Cécile Mouette Downs, Executive and Artistic Director Chevalier des Arts
et des Lettres*
[image: faire un don!][image: donate!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
TOGETHER, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
MERCI.

*Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>*
*Instagram
#sacfrenchfilmfest*

*[image: MY LIFE IS A FRENCH MOVIE]*

*Support the Festival, spread the word! Merci.*

*15th SFFF, June 17-26 2016 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org
<http://www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org> *