[FrenchFilmNews] TONIGHT! Serge! Fete de la Musique : "ONE OF THE HIPPEST EVENTS OF THE YEAR." (SN&R). Don't miss it!

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 13:11:02 PDT 2015

[image: serge!]
Poster  illustration  by  Shane Murphy
Colored  by Sarah  Straub - Lettered  by  Matthew  Mora.

[image: French Film News]

*CREST THEATRE 14th SFFF - JUNE 19-28, 2015 *

*"THE REGION'S PREMIER FILM EVENT" Carla Meyer - Sacramento Bee (February
2014)*
   TONIGHT!!!
DON'T MISS THE
6th SERGE! FÊTE DE LA MUSIQUE
Presented by the SFFF and Record Club
<https://www.facebook.com/recordclubsacto>. IT'S GOING TO BE FUN, FUN,
FUN...
But, don't just take our words for it:
"If it’s anything like last year’s shindig, this year’s Serge! Fête de la
Musique party—doors open at 7 p.m. at the Verge Center for the Arts on
Saturday, March 28—is likely to be one of the
hippest events of the year."
Jonathan Mendick about the 6th Serge! Fete de la Musique
(Click HERE to read the complete article in the SN&R
<http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/pageburner/blogs/post?oid=16605327>)
[image:
Serge]

*Musical Shorts, Clouds Roll By Ft. Harley White Jr., DJ Roger, Dancing,
Film Clips, Serge Art, Teeny-Cine, Lounging Areas, Delicious Wine,
Champagne, Beer & Pastis Cocktails, Tasty Food Truck*...

[image: serge couches].[image: Harley White]
Couchbleachers Deconstructed - Harley White Jr.

*FEATURING: *

   - *Musical Shorts Screening*, including a selection of our favorite
   musical French short films.
   - *Clouds Roll By <https://www.facebook.com/Cloudsrollby2015> Ft. Harley
   White Jr*.
   - French Pop & Dancing with *DJ Roger Carpio
   <https://www.facebook.com/recordclubsacto>*.
   - Scenography by *Sean Christopher*, including lounging areas...
   - Light Art by *George Holden*
   - *Teeny-Cine <https://www.facebook.com/TeenyCine>*, an awesome
   custom-built miniature cinema
   on wheels, will be showing a program of short films
   by magician filmmaker Georges Méliès.
   Curated by Jenny Stark and Rik Keller...
   - *No Host Bar* with: Wine, Beer, Champagne, Pastis Cocktails and
   Perrier...
   - *Food Truck by* *CICHY Co <http://cichyco.com/>*. all evening long!

[image: teeny-cine]
Teeny-Cine !

*WHEN:*
SATURDAY, MARCH 28, 2015
7:00pm: Doors open
7:30pm: Musical Shorts Screening
9:00pm: Clouds Roll By ft. Harley White Jr.
10:00pm: DJ Sets & Dancing - with DJ Roger

*WHERE:*
VERGE CENTER FOR THE ARTS – 625 S Street (corner of 7th and S Streets) -
Downtown Sacramento. With free street parking.

*TICKET PRICES:*
$10 General Admission – No advance sales, tickets will be available at the
door.

*WITH THE SUPPORT OF:*
*RECORD CLUB* <https://www.facebook.com/recordclubsacto>
*BAREFOOT WINE <http://barefootwine.com/> -  NEW GLORY BREWERY
<http://www.newglorybeer.com/> - SIMPLY RECIPES
<http://www.simplyrecipes.com/>.*

*Come and celebrate the spirit of "Gainsbarre" with us!*

*__________________________*
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO THE SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILMFESTIVAL [image:
faire un don!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>[image:
donate!] <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
 No donation is too small. Give what you can.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!
 Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

      [image: my life is a french movie]

*Support the Festival, spread the word! Merci. CREST THEATRE*

*14th SFFF, June 19-28 2015 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org