[FrenchFilmNews] Tomorrow only! 6th SERGE! FETE DE LA MUSIQUE - Short Films, Live Music, DJ and much more - Verge center for the Arts

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 21:41:14 PDT 2015

[image: serge!]

*Poster  illustration  by  Shane Murphy Colored  by Sarah  Straub -
Lettered  by  Matthew  Mora.*

*[image: French Film News]*

* CREST THEATRE 14th SFFF - JUNE 19-28, 2015 *

*"THE REGION'S PREMIER FILM EVENT" Carla Meyer - Sacramento Bee (February
2014)*
   TOMORROW ONLY!
Saturday, March 28
Don't miss the
6th SERGE! FÊTE DE LA MUSIQUE!
 Verge Center for the Arts
Doors:7pm
Shorts screening: 7:30pm
Live show by Clouds Roll By Ft. Harley White Jr.: 9pm
DJ Set with Roger Carpio: 10pm

[image: serge couches]
Couchbleachers Deconstructed at Verge this Saturday.

The SFFF and Record Club <https://www.facebook.com/recordclubsacto> present
their 6th annual multimedia celebration of French music, inspired by French
icon Serge Gainsbourg (he would turn 86 this year). We are glad to be back
this year at Verge Center for the Arts after their remodeling.
Join us for a fabulously fun musical evening, featuring a live performance
by one of Sacramento's most prominent musician, Harley White Jr., and much
more!

[image: harley white jr]
Harley White Jr.

*FEATURING: *

   - *Musical Shorts Screening*, including a selection of our favorite
   musical French short films.
   - *Clouds Roll By <https://www.facebook.com/Cloudsrollby2015> Ft. Harley
   White Jr*.
   - French Pop with *DJ Roger Carpio
   <https://www.facebook.com/recordclubsacto>.*
   - Scenography by *Sean Christopher.*
   - Light Art by *George Holden.*
   - *Teeny-Cine <https://www.facebook.com/TeenyCine>*, an awesome
   custom-built miniature cinema
   on wheels, will be showing a program of short films
   by magician filmmaker Georges Méliès.  Curated by Jenny Stark and Rik
   Keller.
   - *No Host Bar* with: Wine, Beer, Champagne, Pastis Cocktails and
   Perrier...
   - *Food Truck by* *CICHY Co <http://cichyco.com/>*. all evening long!

[image: teeny-cine]
Teeny-Cine !

*WHEN:*
*SATURDAY, MARCH 28, 2015*
7:00pm: Doors open
7:30pm: Musical Shorts Screening
9:00pm: Clouds Roll By ft. Harley White Jr.
10:00pm: DJ Sets & Dancing - with DJ Roger

*WHERE:*
*VERGE CENTER FOR THE ARTS* – 625 S Street (corner of 7th and S Streets) -
Downtown Sacramento. With free street parking.

*TICKET PRICES:*
*$10 General Admission* – No advance sales, tickets will be available at
the door.

[image: Serge]

*WITH THE SUPPORT OF:*
*RECORD CLUB* <https://www.facebook.com/recordclubsacto>
*BAREFOOT WINE <http://barefootwine.com/> -  NEW GLORY BREWERY
<http://www.newglorybeer.com/> - SIMPLY RECIPES
<http://www.simplyrecipes.com/>.*

*Come and Celebrate the Spirit of "Gainsbarre" With Us!*

*__________________________*
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO THE SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM
FESTIVAL [image:
faire un don!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>[image:
donate!] <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
 No donation is too small. Give what you can. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!
 Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

*[image: my life is a french movie] Support the Festival, spread the word!
Merci. CREST THEATRE *
*14th SFFF, June 19-28 2015 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org