[FrenchFilmNews] Check out our 6th SERGE! FETE DE LA MUSIQUE original POSTER - TEENY-CINE joins the evening line-up - Saturday, March 28 -Verge Center for the Arts

Cécile Downs littlececile at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:30:24 PDT 2015

[image: Popcorn]

*[image: French Film News]*

* CREST THEATRE 14th SFFF - JUNE 19-28, 2015 *

*"THE REGION'S PREMIER FILM EVENT" Carla Meyer - Sacramento Bee (February
2014)*
   THE ORIGINAL 2015 SERGE!
FETE DE LA MUSIQUE
POSTER IS HERE...

[image: poster 2015]
(Poster illustration by Shane Murphy - Colored by Sarah Straub -
Lettered by Matthew Mora)

*THE SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL & RECORD CLUB Present*

*6th annual SERGE! FÊTE DE LA MUSIQUE Saturday, March 28, 2015 Verge Center
for the Arts.*

[image: Teeny-cine]

* ... NEW ADDITION: TEENY-CINE <https://www.facebook.com/TeenyCine> !
Teeny-Cine, an awesome custom-built miniature cinema on wheels, will be
showing a program of short films by magician filmmaker Georges Méliès.
Curated by Jenny Stark and Rik Keller...*

The SFFF presents its 6th annual multimedia celebration of French music,
inspired by French icon Serge Gainsbourg (he would turn 86 this year). We
are glad to be back this year at Verge Center for the Arts after their
remodeling! Join us for a fabulously fun musical evening.

*FEATURING ____________________________________ *

   - *Musical Shorts Screening*, including a selection of our favorite
   musical French short films.
   - Live Performance by *Clouds Roll By
   <https://www.facebook.com/Cloudsrollby2015> Ft. Harley White Jr*.
   - French Pop & Dancing with *DJ Roger Carpio
   <https://www.facebook.com/recordclubsacto>*.
   - Scenography by *Sean Christopher*
   - Light Art by *George Holden*
   - *Teeny-Cine <https://www.facebook.com/TeenyCine>*
   - No Host Bar with: Wine, Beer, Champagne, Pastis Cocktails and
   Perrier...
   - *Food Truck by* *CICHY Co <http://cichyco.com/>*. all evening long!

*WHEN _________________________________________*
SATURDAY, MARCH 28, 2015
7:00pm: Doors open
7:30pm: Musical Shorts Screening
9:00pm: Harley White Jr. Orchestra
10:00pm: DJ Sets & Dancing - with DJ Roger and DJ Christophe

*WHERE ________________________________________*
VERGE CENTER FOR THE ARTS – 625 S Street (corner of 7th and S Streets) -
Downtown Sacramento.
With free street parking.

*TICKET PRICES __________________________________*
$10 General Admission – No advance sales, tickets will be available at the
door.

[image: Serge]

*WITH THE SUPPORT OF:*
*RECORD CLUB* <https://www.facebook.com/recordclubsacto>
*BAREFOOT WINE <http://barefootwine.com/> -  NEW GLORY BREWERY
<http://www.newglorybeer.com/> - SIMPLY RECIPES
<http://www.simplyrecipes.com/>.*

*Come and celebrate the spirit of "Gainsbarre" with us!*

*_________________________*
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION
TO THE SACRAMENTO FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL [image: faire un don!]
<https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>[image:
donate!] <https://squareup.com/market/sac-french-film-festival/donation>
 No donation is too small. Give what you can.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!
 Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacramento-French-Film-Festival/54560847076?ref=hl>
Instagram #sacfrenchfilmfest

*[image: my life is a french movie] Support the Festival, spread the word!
Merci. CREST THEATRE *
*14th SFFF, June 19-28 2015 www.SacramentoFrenchFilmFestival.org